? servers

? players online

Bait on jb

• Content Count:  449

Okay if a ct gave a crouch walk to like soccer and a t was preknifing in a straight line and a ct jumps into it is it bait and if the ct dies is the t kos?

Nother scenario if a ct was giving a crouch order again but this time the t is preknifing and following a ct and hits him is it bait or kos?

Edited by Military_king

• Content Count:  346

I'd say for the first scenario it is bait because the ct ran infront of him, but for the second scenario it wouldnt because he had to detour to get to him. On the rules clarification it says "Baiting is also when a prisoner is holding down left click or right click with his knife out and a CT just happens to walk into it." So it means the ct ran into his knife when he was preknifing so the first scenario is bait the second is not.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1401

I always thought that when a t is preknifing and a ct walks into it its not kosable.

The t is following the orders and the ct was just baiting.

If the ct dies because of it its not kosable either. Ct is still baiting but on the other hand killing a ct is kosable in general (though baiting is against the rules).

But if the t is following the ct while preknifing and the order wasn't to follow the ct, but to go to big cage, that is disobeying a direct order and can be kosable.

Or the t can atleast be warningshot for disobeying. (depending on the situation like being the last ct, or the t getting really close in knifing the ct)

I'm not sure though, unless the rules changed again. Always believed it was like this

• Content Count:  346

If the ct dies because of it its not kosable either. Ct is still baiting but on the other hand killing a ct is kosable in general (though baiting is against the rules).

I beleive it is still kos if you kill the ct, but im not 100% positive.

• Content Count:  1401

I beleive it is still kos if you kill the ct, but im not 100% positive.

I would've thought so too, I thought you were always KOS for killing a CT

Yea that's why I'm unsure, cuz the ct could be low already and if he t baits then and dies because of it..

I'm not sure.

• Content Count:  3740

I'd say for the first scenario it is bait because the ct ran infront of him, but for the second scenario it wouldnt because he had to detour to get to him. On the rules clarification it says "Baiting is also when a prisoner is holding down left click or right click with his knife out and a CT just happens to walk into it." So it means the ct ran into his knife when he was preknifing so the first scenario is bait the second is not.

^ This xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Again, this falls into the category of "you can kill the T, but it's a dick move" since he did damage you. You resumed the situation pretty ok Mr.Sir but whatever we discuss on this, CTs ingame will always kill you for "damaging them on purpose".

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.