? servers

? players online

Jb_undertaleb2 question

• Content Count:  346

On the map Jb_undertaleb2 is the glassed in area next to surf, dodge course, and decathlon kos? Some people think it is kos because they think it's ct area, but no one is really positive.

• Content Count:  1421

Imo, this leads to a catwalk but isn't KOS, on the other hand all the catwalks are KOS cus they lead to armoury.

Just saying any T can walk into that area easily, its a wide open hallway behind Flowey the flower, id recommend just not sending Ts there and restricting it during freedays, call it Hallway behind Flowey the flower.

Tldr- Not kos, just leads to catwalks, it is kind of like the ladders that lead up to the catwalks, not KOS but lead to a KOS area.

• Content Count:  2589

First time looking at the map, so if I overlooked anything in the video let me know, but here's a video showing the area in question:

http://plays.tv/video/57698ac06c38377637/jb-undertale-glass-area

I see no reason for that to be a KOS area by default. You can literally just walk right into it and if you made it an auto KOS area, I don't think many people would realize that just by looking at it. I think CTs can order the Ts to not go into that area, but don't think it should be KOS automatically like armory or a vent would be.

http://plays.tv/video/57698ea90d27bf32b7/platform-on-jb-undertale?from=user

I did go back into the game after rewatching this video, and I can understand how some people will think that the platform would be CT area/KOS, but by definition that platform doesn't lead to armory, which means it isn't a catwalk aka KOS.

• Content Count:  1056

First time looking at the map, so if I overlooked anything in the video let me know, but here's a video showing the area in question:

http://plays.tv/video/57698ac06c38377637/jb-undertale-glass-area

I see no reason for that to be a KOS area by default. You can literally just walk right into it and if you made it an auto KOS area, I don't think many people would realize that just by looking at it. I think CTs can order the Ts to not go into that area, but don't think it should be KOS automatically like armory or a vent would be.

http://plays.tv/video/57698ea90d27bf32b7/platform-on-jb-undertale?from=user

I did go back into the game after rewatching this video, and I can understand how some people will think that the platform would be CT area/KOS, but by definition that platform doesn't lead to armory, which means it isn't a catwalk aka KOS.

wrong version of map lel

• Content Count:  2589

wrong version of map lel

I followed the link the map maker made in that one thread... Mother fucker...

I downloaded the map from our server files, took a bit of magic aka having had to update the map list, but I was playing on, and checked again on jb_undertale_b2. So not sure what version is on the server if it's not the one I showed in the video.

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  470

[video=youtube_share;yKTBC56p6KM]

Made a video showing off the glass wall and why people think its kos. IMO, the glass wall shouldn't be kos cause Ts have many ways to get into it. A new T may not know the map, stumble into the glass wall, and be killed for being inside it. The glass wall holds buttons that controls many mini games. Restricting it to CT use only would make Ts not want to play a specific game with different settings (People wanna play surf without taking any damage, or wanna play a harder difficulty). I'd say make only the catwalk KOS, rather than the entire area which contains the minigame buttons, but thats up to the higher ups.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.