? servers

? players online

Should SG remove wfd  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should SG remove wfd

Removal of the deathgame "what's for dinner" on jb

• Content Count:  1056

What's for dinner is the type of deathgame where if the ct was friends with one of the t's playing, the ct would kill the other t's even if their friend's dinner/food is trash. On the other hand we don't necessarily have to remove it. We could make it where all the cts have to vote for each one of the dinners/food. Like, a certain amount of cts out of the ones alive would make it more even in a way (unless the t is fucking friends with every god damn ct in the community). I would say that it should be above 50% yes in order to live and vice-versa. If it is 50% like to dislike, the t would die. An example would be 3/4 cts like the t's food choice, that t lives. 2/4 cts like the t's food choice that t would die.

• Content Count:  954

Shit like this and the fact that Simon Says exists is why I don't play deathgames and instead just rebel.

We can't really punish for it, though. The entire point of a deathgame is to say "If you choose to, you're going to be playing a game and most likely dying." While I personally hate CTs that do that kind of deathgame on bias rather than actual decent jokes or decent choices by the Ts, it's not like we can, or would slay them for being assholes.

• Content Count:  3287

Wtf u complaining about, I love whats for dinner, I've never died in it, because I actually make up a good dish unlike you bronze level memers.

And when I host it myself, I'm very fair about it. If someones gonna say "Potatoes" or "Bacon" ima shoot them in the face. But if someone comes up with a fun, creative or delicious dish ima let em live.

• Content Count:  2589

While I do agree the game is really stupid, and I hate when people play it, I do not think we need to add a rule for it.

People for the most part enjoy the game and often request to play it. It's been a very common death game since at least last August and while it's annoying, doesn't actually harm the game mode that much. The vast majority of the time CTs will say what the death game is before Ts go to the designated area, so you usually know what you're getting yourself into.

I just feel if we add a rule in regards to this, we're potentially opening the floodgates for other rules to be made about every minor aspect of the server. The game itself isn't breaking any rules, and players know what they're getting into with it. Don't think we need to add a rule for every minor thing, otherwise we risk having an 1,000 page book of rules that it eventually gets impossible to play the game or administrate it.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  6759

What Goku said ^ if there's gonna be a rule about one death game then it's gonna lead to a whole clusterfuck of what death games would/wouldn't be allowed, which would be a pointless rule imo. The purpose of a death game is to risk to see if you win or lose. If you don't like how the CT is leading it then I'd say just skip playing the death game lol

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.