? servers

? players online

Question about lr's.

• Content Count:  346

On Jail Break during a last request are you aloud to kill a t if they point a gun at you when you are not participating in the lr like a bystander ct. For example during a shot for shot the t points a gun near you and you kill them. Would it be considered a freekill because it's a lr or would it be a legit kill because they pointed a gun at you/near? I normally just wait for the lr to be completed to kill them because i know that is aloud. I apologize if this is somewhere else on the forums, or i'm just missing something in the rules. Ty for reading.

• Content Count:  11723

As I do not play pb anymore, Iirc if they point any gun at you its mos. If they have a holstered pistol, its a warning shot. A primary is kos.

Edit: whoops your talking about lr. Yeah do what he said above, tell them to holster it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  346

As I do not play pb anymore, Iirc if they point any gun at you its mos. If they have a holstered pistol, its a warning shot. A primary is kos

I know this, but would it change if it is during a lr because and certain lr's like gun toss and shot for shot you need to point the pistol during the lr?

• Content Count:  1612

As I do not play pb anymore, Iirc if they point any gun at you its mos.

MOS stands for MURDER ON SIGHT.

Damn, JB got sobering. :larry:

I know this, but would it change if it is during a lr because and certain lr's like gun toss and shot for shot you need to point the pistol during the lr?

Before you give the T a weapon, tell them that if they point it at a CT that they will be shot. If it's for a gun toss, and you have time, I would empty a gun before giving it to a T.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1546

what kind of questions are these

okay, if the by-standing T is pointing a pistol or whatever at the CT, why would that not be KOS? Hahahahaha I remember when this happened to me omfg.. I told the guy to put the pistol away and he landed a headshot on the other CT so ye I would kill for that.

unless I am wrong please enlighten me with the laws of JB

• Like 1
Edited by michellec

• Content Count:  1056

what kind of questions are these

okay, if the by-standing T is pointing a pistol or whatever at the CT, why would that not be KOS? Hahahahaha I remember when this happened to me omfg.. I told the guy to put the pistol away and he landed a headshot on the other CT so ye I would kill for that.

unless I am wrong please enlighten me with the laws of JB

I mean he killed a ct soo that is kos :^). Anyway you tell the t to only aim at the person he is shot for shotting with/ aim the gun where the gun toss place will be and not on another ct. If they aim on a ct, pop them a bullet into their knee so they can't be an adventurer anymore :larry:

Noticed........

• Content Count:  2262

Before you gave them any guns, tell them to holster it. do give them 2 second to holster. if they point it at you, you may shoot them.

But pointing near a ct shouldn't be a kos, unless he is obviously not aiming toward anyone that was playing shot 4 shor or watever lr was it

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.