? servers

? players online

Free day as lr

• Content Count:  147

So i dont remeber if an admin told me this or a player told me this but some guy said if they asked for fd as an lr and dont say for the rest of the round they can be killed right after ?

• Content Count:  742

So like, the dude asked for a freeday and someone shot him after like a second?

I mean, common sense dictates here that the only freedays that can currently be given are for the current round, but I dunno if we gotta spell everything out word-for-word in legal clause to play a bloody game just because someone kills for 'technicalities'. No offence but this question seems kinda stupid to me but like... yknow PB/JB loves this stuff. That's my take on it but correct me if I'm wrong somebody ( @Nuclear Onion enjoy)

EDIT: Also, what Michelle said xd

• Content Count:  1420

Yes, its "legal" to do if he dosent specify, but obviously you are a douche bag for doing it. I also think giving freedays as an LR should be against the rules because of stat hungry people doing this.

• Content Count:  5674

There is no getting out of getting killed on an LR. It's pretty stupid. "I want a freeday this round" and at the end of the round someone kills you. "I want a freeday" you walk away and immediately get killed. Knife fight or S4S, do damage to a CT? Oh let me murder you before your LR is done.

I'm starting to play MG :)

• Content Count:  2589

There is no getting out of getting killed on an LR. It's pretty stupid. "I want a freeday this round" and at the end of the round someone kills you. "I want a freeday" you walk away and immediately get killed. Knife fight or S4S, do damage to a CT? Oh let me murder you before your LR is done.

I mean, that's kinda what LRs are for. Really they are meant to speed up the round. So if there's someone asking for a freeday for their LR and there's 2 mins left in the round, congrats you're now wasting 2 mins. With LRs the whole point is you die. That's why it's called your last request.

The last part of your quote is being discussed and likely changing FWIW.

The example given in the OP falls under one of my favorite movie quotes. "You're not wrong...you're just an asshole". I will say that I believe @Nuclear Onion was working on changing up some things with LRs. Honestly id just suggest removing free days as LRs completely. If I recall correctly, freeday next round was already removed, but if the OP example is that big of a deal, just flat out not allowing freeday LRs is the best route IMO. It

• Content Count:  2579

I said it in the previous jb rule thread and Caution agreed with me, some lr rules are lacking.

Many rules basically are : You can do this, but its a douchy move.

That absolutely doesn't stop you from doing it. Killing for these small details is ridiculous. It's like killing a prisonner after a s4s game " Until I die " after the first guard he plays against. This needs change.

• Content Count:  3740

Yes, its "legal" to do if he dosent specify, but obviously you are a douche bag for doing it. I also think giving freedays as an LR should be against the rules because of stat hungry people doing this.

When was it ever "legal" to kill a prisoner when their freeday LR is accepted?

Someone please pull up a chair and explain this to me.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2941

I don't know if I've gone completely senile yet but, my memory tells me that there was a thread somewhere in which we had already discussed this same exact thing and came to a consensus on the matter after a while.

i didnt read gokus post. they're always too long

We discussed "freeday next round" not the specifics of "freeday for rest of the round".

Continue on, lads.

Edited by shoiep
poor bloke

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.