? servers

? players online

Opinions on one way camping

• Content Count:  87

I do not feel as if we need to get rid of one way windows but I do think that camping in one ways becomes a major issue. Multiple times a game it is nearly impossible to kill a CT that would camp one way. Hmm opinions?

• Content Count:  2230

One way windows and things alike that can be used over the top are certainly a factor as to why I personally lost some of my interest and enjoyment from the jailbreak server. Most of the time now I'll only be on there to deal with rule breakers.

I hate one-way windows. They can be used in a manor that would be successful within the gamemode (take in mind it's a gamemode, so both teams should have equal ability to play) but they mostly aren't. However it's something that simply won't change (as we've seen from previous discussion such as the one that @Dominic is talking about.

• Content Count:  1083

One way windows and things alike that can be used over the top are certainly a factor as to why I personally lost some of my interest and enjoyment from the jailbreak server. Most of the time now I'll only be on there to deal with rule breakers.

I hate one-way windows. They can be used in a manor that would be successful within the gamemode (take in mind it's a gamemode, so both teams should have equal ability to play) but they mostly aren't. However it's something that simply won't change (as we've seen from previous discussion such as the one that @Dominic is talking about.

Well RIP that idea

• Content Count:  2589

The actual issue with one way Windows boils down to camping. Per our rules, players can camp as long as they are helping their team. What exactly that means is often left to admin discretion. If you notice a player continuously camping the window and not really helping his team, you can always try to get an admin on, or demo and possibly make a player complaint.

In regards to the Windows, they do add a bit of a different element to the game, and I actually like the window on razor since it's not 100% one way. As said, they will likely never be taken out from our server (mostly because that would require someone actually editing the maps just for that). The issue itself isn't the window, it's the camping. Which is an issue entirely in itself.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  160

I do not have a problem with one way windows like the one on razor because you can see through it with a scoped weapon. On the other hand maps like lego or space jail aggravating because they are completely one way if for instance all maps one way were change to like what razors in i would be fine with them.

• Content Count:  5674

I do not have a problem with one way windows like the one on razor because you can see through it with a scoped weapon. On the other hand maps like lego or space jail aggravating because they are completely one way if for instance all maps one way were change to like what razors in i would be fine with them.

Technically it's not a one way since you can see through it.. that would ruin the whole point of one way windows, you would be able to see through them.

• Content Count:  160

Technically it's not a one way since you can see through it.. that would ruin the whole point of one way windows, you would be able to see through them.

Its a balanced one way window thats not overpowered and dosent allow someone to go in it and make a campfire.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.