? servers

? players online

What is wrong with surf server?

• Content Count:  1802

Is there reason why surf server is getting the shit dump over it? The server is offline for hours everyday. Sometimes when you join the server you get disconnected instantly and it might take five tries to finally get in.

We would like to get theese issues fixed, mayby surf server would start to get bigger population. Anything being done or planned?

• Content Count:  78

Noticed this as well, although if the server is online Repus and you try to connect and it spits you back out at the main menu, sometimes that means your version of the map differs from the servers, or a missing map error.

• Content Count:  11723

It's been happening for days off and on, Not sure whats causing it but I'm sure Retro and whoever else is working on it.

Noticed this as well, although if the server is online Repus and you try to connect and it spits you back out at the main menu, sometimes that means your version of the map differs from the servers, or a missing map error.

Deleting the map from your cstrike will allow you to re download but sometimes even that does not work.

I'm not talking about that. Server lets me in but it disconnects before I select a team. This happens like 5 times in a row and then it finally lets me in. So it can't be map error. Doesn't happen to you?

• Content Count:  1396

I'm not talking about that. Server lets me in but it disconnects before I select a team. This happens like 5 times in a row and then it finally lets me in. So it can't be map error. Doesn't happen to you?

Could you tell me what map(s) you are talking about it sounds like an error with the spawns because csgo is dumb

Could you tell me what map(s) you are talking about it sounds like an error with the spawns because csgo is dumb

Atleast borderlands. Others too but just don't remember what they were.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.