? servers

? players online

Prisoners and Ct's making alliances

• Content Count:  346

On jailbreak recently some people have been making alliances you can say with their buddies and if one of the buddies was ct and one was t the ct would just let the buddy grab weapons kill the rest of the ct and the ct who was the t's buddy would just watch and pretend they saw nothing. They do this every round and they just wont kill each other. I know some people who were playing a ct were getting mad at the people who were doing this and they would just complain to the person and that person would either ignore him or would act dumb. I feel like this defeats the purpose of Roleplaying and i think I want to know if this is aloud or not aloud. Thanks for reading this.

Im going to bed. Good night.

• Content Count:  11723

1. Any CT who gives a T a weapon are breaking rules and should be reported and or moved to T

2. If they pretend to see nothing so be it, any other CT can still kill them.

• Content Count:  3056

A CT should never be assisting a T in rebelling, whether it be allowing them to get weapons or giving specific persons freedays constantly. IIRC we used to have, if just unwritten, rules about friendly CTs, since it defeats the whole purpose of the game mode.

• Content Count:  192

A Ct that gives a T a weapon is considered "Gun planting" witch is against the rules regardless if the CT and T are real life or steam friends. They are just trying to go around the rules thinking it's okay but they know 100% that this isn't allowed.

No need to add additional rule it's already there as gun planting

• Content Count:  2589

1. Any CT who gives a T a weapon are breaking rules and should be reported and or moved to T

2. If they pretend to see nothing so be it, any other CT can still kill them.

Tell an admin to come on so they can switch the CTs

A rule addition isn't needed to prevent this from happening

Question answered. As with nearly every JB thread, gonna go ahead and lock this before we get the same answer rephrased 20 times.

Reply to Thread