? servers

? players online

Freekilling and saying you can have a freeday nextround

• Content Count:  346

When i have been playing Jailbreak i noticed some ct's would accidentally ( or purposely never know ) freekilling someone and just saying freeday next round instead of the normal way and slaying yourself. I just want to say since people started doing this people just keep on saying this and it has spread a lot i noticed. I also noticed that people would say this and not even give them a freeday. I just want to clarify this isn't aloud and people do need to slay them self. If i'm incorrect tell me so i know please.

• Content Count:  5055

Freekilling is against the rules regardless and the player should either punish themselves by just slaying themselves and reading the rules (even switching to T if they have no idea how to JB at all), or in a more proper fashion be handled with by an admin, especially if they continue to do it a lot.

But if like a person freekilled someone on accident and does that freeday thing and the other guy is fine with it and everyone's okai then I guess it's fine but really should be punished IMO.

Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  3462

I was asked about this by a fellow admin, if someone is freekilling then slaying themselves constantly to the point where it's looking intentional, either kick them or switch them to T. Doing it once and a while where you realize you fucked up is fine, but if someone is doing that only to avoid punishment, they shouldn't play CT.

Reply to Thread