? servers

? players online

NEW PEOPLE TO JailBreak

• Content Count:  1086

I agree. I can't fucking stand it when these new people join CT and just randomly freeshoot or freekill people. Sometimes they just join CT and it just fucks with the ratio. It's so annoying. I feel like we should connect this post to the other one where we have to make people take a quiz before joining a team.

• Content Count:  11723

New people to Jb Should Know the rules before joining ct.

Can you stop shit posting?

Your last 5 posts are an average of 4 words per post.

Stoooop trying to get a post count

On Topic:

Read the god damn MOTD or get kicked/banned

EzPz

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1546

I think its easier to learn the rules by actually playing on CT. You would then know what counts as a freekill and what does not. Of course, you could learn the same way on T, but you're not going to see everything from the CT's viewpoint. There are admins and players who help teach new players rules of the server and its just a matter of time and experience. You were once new and unfamiliar with the rules, and its not fair if you can't at least try out as a CT. Although playing on T for the first time is recommended, I find that some players are smart and quick to catch on with the rules on their first couple of tries.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3287

New people to Jb Should Know the rules before joining ct.

Umm.... okay...?

New people should always read the !rules and !motd before playing... period... ?

Can you stop shit posting?

Your last 5 posts are an average of 4 words per post.

Stoooop trying to get a post count

Agreed o.O;

This thread is completely and utterly useless...

• Content Count:  989

I've always learned if you free kill just to spite the person, it's allowed. Correct me if I'm wrong. As far as baiting goes, if they have a fishing pole it could be used as a primary and in our rules it clearly states primaries are kos. So pew pew

Reply to Thread