? servers

? players online

Distance Orders

• Content Count:  913

That is correct. "Get Back" is not an order. Instead, if a CT got themselves into a stupid situation where the T can swarm them, they need to use the order "All T's freeze" or just order the T to go elsewhere away from them.

• Content Count:  11723

As they have said.

Get back is not an order due to its lack of actaully having directions.

The ct needs to say freeze.

Before you ask, yes you can shoot them a warning shot if they jump, crouch. Freelooking is allowed.

Thats about it

• Content Count:  2262

Caution and Xeno(not sure) state that "get back" is legit and i remember one of them saying "it's pretty stupid that i can't tell someone to get back". Then again, as far as i know it's not allowed since it is also a distance order.

in my opinion, "Get Back" order sound more reasonable that "go away from me" but it is extremely hard for me to handle the situation when CT said "get back" then spray everyone down and T saying he is baiting.

The most common situation with this in PB right now (unlike in the old times where bubblez(who state he knows everything)plays), is one CT give freeday no X, then some CT would go to some where where was not restricted, somewhere such as disco and say "get back" when they coming in the DJ booth. This is yet another gray area that i usually encounter when they say "get back"

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  2504

To avoid confusion, I would say "freeze" if the T's are coming too close to you. That way you have a chance to get to safety and anyone who keeps on walking can be shot without any gray area whatsoever.

BW, if DJ booth is restricted and the T's come close to it, you can just tell them to go back to the dance floor and that eliminates the same gray area.

Sounds like the guards just aren't being specific enough which creates confusion.

• Content Count:  2230

I would like to remind everyone that @Wawa and @Nuclear Onion are the people controlling this specific server and deciding the rules.

'Get back' has been classed as a distance order for quite some time now and as a few others have previously said we do not allow it.

Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  2262

BW, if DJ booth is restricted and the T's come close to it, you can just tell them to go back to the dance floor and that eliminates the same gray area.

it is not me who was the Ct but dumb CT who keep go there or play somewhere else instead of helping team. I usually teleport them to the area if they do it

Reply to Thread