PDA

View Full Version : NA CS

Sicknasty
04-02-2016, 08:19 PM
well NA CS is officially a joke, and there is no chance for them anymore.
liquid is at match point both maps against luminosity in semi, and lose both in OT. first one up 15-9 and then lose in OT. its understandable,
but then 2nd map up 15-6... and lose 10 rounds in a row(first round in OT). and you choke and lose the game. i wonder if roster change is next because it seems as it is the only option for NA CS these days. R.I.P. NA u will not be missed
ps: hiko deserves to be in EU as he is better than 90 EU players, his 1v4 in cache made me jizz.

Wawa
04-02-2016, 08:40 PM
This was by far the best progress that NA teams have ever made in the CSGO majors. Liquid may have lost in truly heartbreaking fashion, but they should be proud of their overall tournament performance; they outperformed themselves and exceeded pretty much everyone's expectations.

In other words, there is hope. They need to learn from their mistakes to grow and develop into a higher tier team.

Ayjin
04-02-2016, 08:46 PM
NA being a joke is a far assessment from what actually happened. EU will always have an upper hand on NA and that's because they progress at the same rate. That upper hand is team chemistry, and experience. To go as far as saying they are joke is a huge exaggeration. There are a lot of NA players who would be more than better to fit in EU teams when it comes to individual skill levels, but that's not what this game is. It's composed of team work and executions. Yes, we won't be able to rise up probably for awhile, but what was seen is proof that we can when the time comes. Everyone expecting NA to all the sudden rise to the top are fools, cause it's not that easy just to lose one year, and come back as the top dog. I cant imagine the pressure they already have when people always call them a joke compared to EU. Also, cs teams aren't just composed of the players, they have their managers, fans, co-workers, and sponsors to play a part of. Along with their personal life, it's been said by both EU players and NA that for EU players cs is their job, oppose to NA players having to play cs and have to carry on other sources of income because it's not as big here as it is in EU. It's a matter of time before NA makes their presence known.

Spartan
04-03-2016, 08:14 PM
NA CS EleGiggle

roux
04-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Looking for friends to make the NA dream. pm me