? servers

? players online

JB Wardays.

• Content Count:  4960

I can give you one big reason that comes to mind:

Lazy Ct's that do nothing but giving the "Warday" order and destroying the whole purpose of the Prison Break mod.

/end

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Because its a forced deathgame.

We just don't allow it, ez pz

Yup exactly what Metal had said.

Alright so I want to rephrase what I said Metal is true about what he said up top. It is an automatic death game which Pb doesn't do. There are some things that you could do but if the t would like to do it with you. @Goku ya ur right I should had went more into detail.

Edited by Brando

• Content Count:  2589

Because its a forced deathgame.

We just don't allow it, ez pz

This is why, but the loophole around no war days is "free day no soccer" or whichever area. Not 100% war day, but close.

I can give you one big reason that comes to mind:

Lazy Ct's that do nothing but giving the "Warday" order and destroying the whole purpose of the Prison Break mod.

/end

Meh. We have the rule stating that CTs can't repeat orders. In comparison, look at free day no past first cell. I don't think war day would be spammed any more than that order, but it still isn't overdone most of the time.

Yup exactly what Metal had said.

10/10 contribution to the thread :kappa:

Edited by Goku
Forgot how to emoji on mobile >.>

• Content Count:  3462

We do not allow Wardays as it forces Ts to rebel without a choice. As Metal stated, our server doesn't allow forced Death Games, hence this pretty much falls into that category. You can order people to have a freeday "No soccer," as Goku stated, and it gives Ts the choice of either rebelling or sitting in the pool watching their reflection.

Also I always thought the concept of Wardays was pretty stupid. Yeah sure Police would love to have a day of letting hardened criminals into their precious armory with all their weaponry and explosives. It's just too unrealistic...then again the whole server can be considered unrealistic. I'm getting off base here as you can see.

Anyways, my first paragraph answers your question :d

Reply to Thread