? servers

? players online

T orders.

• Content Count:  659

Are T orders allowed? I can't tell you how many times some has teamkilled by giving a T order. If 3 people are talking and a T randomly says "freeday" theres no way to tell it was a T order then T's leave to have a freeday and get killed...

• Content Count:  5674

I've been in this situation a lot. Some CTs will say "Next person to give a T order is KOS". I'm not a rule maker but I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed. If I'm a T I would just stay following the initial order until it gets sorted out. If I'm a CT I would tell all T's off mic and give new orders. Maybe a new rule needs to be implemented for Terrorists that they cant give orders.

• Content Count:  470

T orders are not real orders. Think of it role playing wise. A prisoner is not in authority. You must follow what a CT is telling you to do. If someone repeatedly yells freeday, get an admin or record a demo and put in a player complaint for micspam.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

T orders are not real orders. Think of it role playing wise. A prisoner is not in authority. You must follow what a CT is telling you to do. If someone repeatedly yells freeday, get an admin or record a demo and put in a player complaint for micspam.

Its basically what @souceboss said. A T order is not necessarily against the rules, but if repeated often it can be considered as spam. If a T order is followed the player may be shot. Think of it as like one of your friends is like "Go run down the hallway like a maniac." No one would follow those orders if your sane.

• Like 1
Edited by ItzMiLK

@souceboss

If someone gives a T order and some people don't realize it's a T order it can get people killed which is kind-of teamkilling :p I understand ignoring a T order would be the obvious choice but many times it seems like a CT gave the order.

If people get confused on what the order is, you ask CTs what the current order is. But I do see situations in which Ts die for following other Ts orders. Hopefully the CTs that are currently playing can speak up and say that it was a T order, and reassure what the order is.

• Content Count:  742

Pretty much covered; I also used to implement warning shots if a T was continuously giving orders and repeatedly warned not to, however I'm not 100% certain this is legal :larry: @Wawa thoughts? :toung:

Pretty much covered; I also used to implement warning shots if a T was continuously giving orders and repeatedly warned not to, however I'm not 100% certain this is legal :larry: @Wawa thoughts? :toung:

If you say all Ts stay off Mic in order to give orders, you are more than welcome to warning shot them for not complying; basically the same as regular orders.

:miku:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.