? servers

? players online

Scout Towers

• Content Count:  659

Can we have a rule making it so scout towers are not allowed to be camped? Theres at least 1 person I know (not naming names) who literally only camps scout towers the entire round when on CT. It's retarted to play against and theres no point in playing because you cant rebel.

• Content Count:  2262

Pretty sure there's no rule against camping scout towers unless last CT. If the CT is helping his/her team by staying there and watching over prisoners then I believe it's allowed to be stayed at

some people will camp at the scout tower and double glass claiming they are watching over Ts when they just sit there looking at main cell only

• Content Count:  5674

When I complained about this an admin told me since the towers had codes, there were risks, this shouldn't be allowed but its better at least making them have codes. But space jail has the same code every time so once you know it you can camp there every round. Pretty stupid and should probably have multiple codes like lego jail.

• Content Count:  422

I honestly don't find this a problem. From the multiple times I have played on Jailbreak, even if there is one person camping it, he eventually becomes overwhelmed and loses the round. When at the start and the middle duration of a round, the user up there doesn't actually get many kills since the T's are roaming elsewhere and taking orders from a more involved player.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.