? servers

? players online

Memes Against Steam-Gamers Second Edition

• Content Count:  11723

From Wawa's Original thread-

Ever wondered what a grown-up version of Apples to Apples would look like? Well, Cards Against Humanity is the perfect response to that desire.

If you've never played Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity, let me fill you in on how CAH works. There are Black Cards and there are White Cards. At the start of each round, one chosen player (The Judge) will select a Black Card from the stack. On these cards will be a phrase or question that needs to be answered/completed. This is where white cards come in. Players have 10 White Cards, which they use to complete the Black Card's question(s)/blank(s). After each player (besides The Judge) has chosen the best White Card in their hand to go with the Black Card, all players turn their White Cards in to The Judge. From here, The Judge reviews the White Cards and decides his/her favorite pairing of the White and Black Cards. The player who played the Judge's chosen White Card gets a point (if that matters to your group) and the gameplay starts all over.

Let me give you an example with word-for-word examples of what you'll find on the Black and White cards.

1. The Judge plays a Black Card that says: "Life for the Native Americans was forever changed after the white man introduced them to ____________."

2. All players (exc. the Judge) choose a White Card.

3. After everyone has chosen their White Card, the Judge reviews the responses: "Smallpox Blankets", "Drinking Alone", "A Can of Whoop-Ass", and "Take-Backsies"

(Before you read these and think I'm an awful person, these are actual White Cards that I have seen played on the aforementioned Black Card)

4. The Judge chooses "Drinking Alone" and the player who picked this White Card wins the round.

This game is great fun, but keep in mind that there are some edgy/racy/raunchy/explicit/graphic/vulgar White and Black cards. In fact, that's the point.

If you don't have the right sense of humor to laugh at a card combination like "Lifetime presents: __Pretending to Care__, the story of __Not Giving a S*** about the Third World__", then this is not a game that I would recommend for you.

This is not a children's game, and this is not a game to play with Grandma (unless Grandma has a really effed up and awesome sense of humor). But if you and your friends enjoy laughing at the darker side of life, art, and pop culture... This is the perfect game for your next party.

A good place to find some ideas is in the SG Quotes

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63683

Last few times we have played its been great fun, but with the amount of people we tend to get to play uses up all the cards quick.

One thing I found out is we do not have enough player names, item cards and terms from CSGO.

So Let's try to build up a deck 2x the size.

Post below

• Like 1
Edited by Metal

Reply to Thread