? servers

? players online

Conflicting orders?

• Content Count:  989

This is how I did it when I was admin, if I see 2 different people giving orders, for example one wants to give free days only the other wants to give actual orders, I tell the other one to stop trying to give freedays. If there are two people trying to give actual orders, I go with the person that isn't giving repetitive orders or terrible ones. If the other starts shooting you or killing for no reason, get an admin and he/she will deal with it. It's mostly discretion among the players, just try to listen to the one who is the first to give ACTUAL orders, and disregard the other.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2589

This is how I did it when I was admin, if I see 2 different people giving orders, for example one wants to give free days only the other wants to give actual orders, I tell the other one to stop trying to give freedays. If there are two people trying to give actual orders, I go with the person that isn't giving repetitive orders or terrible ones. If the other starts shooting you or killing for no reason, get an admin and he/she will deal with it. It's mostly discretion among the players, just try to listen to the one who is the first to give ACTUAL orders, and disregard the other.

The last order given is the order that is supposed to be followed. Regardless of if they were first, repetitive or terrible. At least from a player standpoint. If there is a CT that keeps giving conflicting orders every round, id suggest trying to get an admin. From an admin standpoint, I'd tell the CT causing problems to stop giving conflicting orders and either switch teams or mute them.

But again, I've always been told and understood that the last order given, is the one that is supposed to be followed.

• Content Count:  3462

I do like this idea, but in my opinion it's better to simplify it for every players sake. They're not going to fully dissect the situation and think "hmm, which order is better?" Several players are just going to have different opinions and a lot of salt will be spread on the grounds of our lovely Jailbreak server.

Just go with the second order, and if someone is giving constant trolling or repetitive orders, then call an admin in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  989

I do like this idea, but in my opinion it's better to simplify it for every players sake. They're not going to fully dissect the situation and think "hmm, which order is better?" Several players are just going to have different opinions and a lot of salt will be spread on the grounds of our lovely Jailbreak server.

Just go with the second order, and if someone is giving constant trolling or repetitive orders, then call an admin in.

I forgot and assumed that people from JB had common sense.

MYB

I forgot and assumed that people from JB had common sense.

MYB

Not really even that, it's just you have say 10 people as prisoners. Someone is bound to have a different opinion if the two orders are both valid.

There's already enough technicalities, just go with what's simple for everyone's sake.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2238

Not really even that, it's just you have say 10 people as prisoners. Someone is bound to have a different opinion if the two orders are both valid.

There's already enough technicalities, just go with what's simple for everyone's sake.

I agree, just follow the last order given....but have you even played our server? PB is full of salt no matter what.

Sent from my toilet using Shitter Twitter.

I agree, just follow the last order given....but have you even played our server? PB is full of salt no matter what.

Sent from my toilet using Shitter Twitter.

I can never tell what's going on when there's 3 conversations going on at the same time on there.

• Content Count:  2238

I can never tell what's going on when there's 3 conversations going on at the same time on there.

That's simple. Conversation A is player X being mad because they're "freekilled" and the admin isn't banning someone, when actually they disobeyed orders and got their dumb ass killed. Conversation B is generally me telling player 2 they're a fucktard and disobeyed the orders so yea, they got fucked up. Conversation C is then started when player X tries to be a big boy and tell me to fuck off because I don't know how to play PB...

God damn I miss the days I could bitch slap those fucktards across the map.

Long story short, #ExRev4AOAgain

Sent from my living room using Shitter Twitter.

That's simple. Conversation A is player X being mad because they're "freekilled" and the admin isn't banning someone, when actually they disobeyed orders and got their dumb ass killed. Conversation B is generally me telling player 2 they're a fucktard and disobeyed the orders so yea, they got fucked up. Conversation C is then started when player X tries to be a big boy and tell me to fuck off because I don't know how to play PB...

God damn I miss the days I could bitch slap those fucktards across the map.

Long story short, #ExRev4AOAgain

Sent from my living room using Shitter Twitter.

Nahhhh man. I'm talking much worse than that.

Conversation A is pretty much what you said. A kid crying over a freekill even though he was no doubt being a little bitch going to medic when I hear two CTs say no.

Conversation B is about a couple of kids skins and how they got their mommy's to give them 250 dollars to get them a sexy butterfly knife and how their skins are better than the rest of the servers. Then some other 5 year old starts slobbering over the mic how his stattrak karambit fade that he USED to have was better than everyone else's. Even though there was never any valid proof of such fade, he'll keep bragging about it until everyone shuts up.

Conversation C is literally not even about csgo. It's about how Donald Trump and Donald Duck have the same standards to be president. I don't get it either.

This is my server folks. Enjoy it. :nuclearonion:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.