? servers

? players online

JAILBREAK: Soccer/Football Balls Killing Players. Freekilling/Teamkilling/Deathgames

• Content Count:  1612

So, I've been pelted in-game about if being on soccer/football pitch is a deathgame due to the fact that if the soccer ball hit your character with a high velocity (Ball getting shot with a firearm, right click knife attacks, ect.) it will cause damage, and kill players. A lot of questions have come up from this regarding freekilling, and deathgames.

Would killing someone with a ball be considered Freekilling?

Would killing someone with a ball be considered Teamkilling?

Would being within the range of the ball (aka being on soccer/football pitch) be considered a deathgame?

These all sound highly situational, but I'd like to know what you think~

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

I thought the balls don't kill anymore in CSGO? We had this problem in CSS but I thought the balls didn't do it anymore.

Anyway, my understanding was always yes, shooting the ball into Ts would be freekilling. If a T was blantly hitting the ball into their teammate to obvious kill them, then it was team killing. Being on soccer was not a death game. AFAIK that was always the rulings, Onion or Bethy might say otherwise though.

I haven't been enforcing it as a deathgame, but players will scream about it. It hasn't been a problem in the past, but it's becoming one now with plkays intentionally attempting to hit each other with the ball just to kill someone just to ruin someones round.

Also, have you ever been to minigames? The soccer ball kills are nuts.

Edited by SL4DE

• Content Count:  8754

Well in minigames the soccer ball kills are a thing to be aware of lol, there's always risk of death in many of the games you play on maps. Also, for pb I would say we don't need to enforce it as a deathgame but just tell people not to kill each other with it. P sure we can class it as teamkilling (or freekilling if you shoot the ball as a CT) but it's hard to enforce. Paging @nuclear banana pants to see what he thinks.

@nuclear banana pants @nuclear banana pants @nuclear banana pants @nuclear banana pants @nuclear banana pants

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3462

fuk u @Prez

In CSS, it was more so a thing people would just do every round and no one would complain about it. But I know for a fact that keeping the damage on those maps will do more harm than good. Can you specify what map(s) they are? I believe it's just Space Jail and Carceris.

I'll get someone to remove the damage.

• Like 2

fuk u @Prez

In CSS, it was more so a thing people would just do every round and no one would complain about it. But I know for a fact that keeping the damage on those maps will do more harm than good. Can you specify what map(s) they are? I believe it's just Space Jail and Carceris.

I'll get someone to remove the damage.

Appreciate it~

• Content Count:  2238

@nuclear banana pants @nuclear banana pants. Hey, @nuclear banana pants, have you seen this thread yet? (@Prez said he'd pay me to do this)

Yea, razor definitely still causes damage @Goku.

And @5L4DE, it's always (as far as I'd known) been teamkilling if a T kills another T with the ball maliciously.

• Content Count:  346

T kills a T = Team killing .(hell i used to love doing this hahha) its still a slay lmfao

CT shoots the ball kills a T = Freekilling = Slay

Ct kills a CT = Team killing = slay

T kills a CT = Proper Kill = CT can kill the T

I was the one who asked paul to put the damage because its i love rebelling with balls. (its the best way to rebel.)

TBH as an Admin. Yes its easier just to get rid of the damage, but it does get rid some cool aspect to it. (IE.killing 5 Cts with the ball in VIP)

It's gonna be harder for us, but hey we da gud guys.

• Like 1
Edited by Toyz

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.