? servers

? players online

Halo 2 Vista

• Content Count:  742

Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has a spare Halo 2 Vista/PC game code or know where to get one 'cuz I found my old disc but not the actual code, which is a huge pain in the arse and I can't get around it atm. Thanks!

Play Halo Online

Its the PC Version of Halo 3 with Halo 2 and 3 maps.

But no campaign D:

Id Love to have the halo games :/

I'd love to have the keycode to play it D:

I think your best bet (legally) is to just buy another copy from Amazon or something. I don't really see any other way.

Literally everyone I see buying stuff from Amazon and eBay is getting ripped off cuz there isn't a keycode or a working keycode, otherwise I woulda done it already, and since Bungie has practically dropped all support for it, I can't get a response from them and all Microsoft said was to ask them so...

• Content Count:  194

Literally everyone I see buying stuff from Amazon and eBay is getting ripped off cuz there isn't a keycode or a working keycode, otherwise I woulda done it already, and since Bungie has practically dropped all support for it, I can't get a response from them and all Microsoft said was to ask them so...

Try going around another way, search reddit or piratebay(optional) and you Might find a solution

I have the Halo 2 disc still in the sweet metal case and it has a movie of it's creation ;3

You wouldn't.. happen to have a keycode... I could use... It has two uses per code I believe :larry:

Reply to Thread