? servers

? players online

Star Wars Battlefront Beta

• Content Count:  4960

The game is pretty.. Simplistic..

I hope that it changes a bit, because paying €60 is not something i'm planning to do.

The graphics on Ps4 are amazing!

But like I said, anybody with no background of gaming can learn to play this in 5-10 minutes

Big download, so make sure you have enough free space :)

• Content Count:  3287

After I put a few hours playtime into it, I kinda felt like I'd already done everything the game had to offer.

I hate the level up system to get better gear, pputting newbies at an extreme disadvantage as they simple have shit gear and nothing to work with.

The 2 game modes are pretty boring and if played well the Rebels have no chance in hell on the Hoth map gametype, seeing as the Imperials can get friggin ATST's and the rebels dont get jack shit.

The whole pod capturing gamemode is boring and old news, so far this game has let me down quite a bit =[

If this wasn't set in the star wars universe with the beautiful environment that really makes me feel like I'm a part of something big in the star wars universe, I doubt anyone'd play this game at all

• Content Count:  5063

If there is something DICE can, it's to make EPIC maps with a huge wow factor. And i can image that once the game is released there will be more than enough big maps with much to explore and epic events you wont find in any other game, except for in cut scenes. I remember every Battlefield Beta, and they are all like this, one or two maps, few unlocks and a few vehicles, just enough to get a general feel for the game.

I imagine epic battles inside the deathstar, huge forests where you fight against ewoks and huge battles on naboo. Im sure this game will be epic, and i bet they made the beta "short/boring" to blow peoples mind once the game is released.

• Content Count:  1086

it's eh. Don't like how grenades and "secondary" weapons are based off a cooldown system. Having your primary on a heating system is alright. I also don't like how all the cool stuff you want from Star Wars(the aircrafts, playing as heroes, etc.) is based off a power up system that spawns and you have to pick them up to use them.

• Content Count:  5063

it's eh. Don't like how grenades and "secondary" weapons are based off a cooldown system. Having your primary on a heating system is alright. I also don't like how all the cool stuff you want from Star Wars(the aircrafts, playing as heroes, etc.) is based off a power up system that spawns and you have to pick them up to use them.

I actually loved this about the game, atleast when it comes to snipers. If there is one thing i hate about most FPS games is people camping everywhere with snipers, and that snipers have cooldown made it all that more interesting. And that you have to go pick up stuff also really helps on the whole anticamping thing, not only that but it also helps people getting the stuff. Where like in battlefield everyone is camping in spawn to take the chopper when it spawns.

Im sure the hardcore fans of the older star wars games wish it was a copy of the old games, but im sure they will appreciate the new play style once they get used to it.

• Content Count:  2167

Im sure the hardcore fans of the older star wars games wish it was a copy of the old games, but im sure they will appreciate the new play style once they get used to it.

Pretty much. I was hoping for the battlefront 3 that never came out.

Reply to Thread