? servers

? players online

Last Request

• Content Count:  11723

Over the past couple days It's clear there is a lot of confusion with last requests.

A few examples are as followed:

When a T's wants to play S4S and wins, often, he/she is killed right after they win, not giving them a chance to ask if they want to continue and or a new last request.

Another is about not being specific enough about a last request.

Earlier today I asked for my last request to be using the last request chooser to pick my last request, however I was not specific enough about my last request and got killed. I asked to use the "Last Request" Roulette, that should imply its picking my last request.

Back in 09 PB, Last request was simple, The T would ask for a LR, if they complete it, they are asked for another.

If the last request is something like, I want to swim, well they can but will be killed after they swim because it will delay.

I just feel we need to have a easier rule set for last requests because some maps have great LR's and if we are not specific enough we die.

• Content Count:  1086

A few examples are as followed:

When a T's wants to play S4S and wins, often, he/she is killed right after they win, not giving them a chance to ask if they want to continue and or a new last request.

It's called a LAST request for a reason. Plus if they won, it means they killed a someone so that allows you to kill him/her

Another is about not being specific enough about a last request.

Back in 09 PB, Last request was simple, The T would ask for a LR, if they complete it, they are asked for another.

If the last request is something like, I want to swim, well they can but will be killed after they swim because it will delay.

To clarify this, @Rawrr asked for LRs. Metal said "i want to spin the wheel," so after spinning the wheel and it stopping, Rawr kills him. Probably should have said "I want to do whatever the wheel spins on." It would have made it clearer. People sometimes do lrs like "I want to go to big cage" and just want to die afterwards. This could have been interpreted as that LR. You gave the example of the swimming lr. It's literally the same LR as you asking to spin the wheel. After they swim, they die because it was their LR. You asking to spin the wheel, then spinning the wheel can be used in the same situation as the swimming one. After you finish spinning you die because you done your LR and will cause a delay.

• Content Count:  11723

It's called a LAST request for a reason. Plus if they won, it means they killed a someone so that allows you to kill him/her

To clarify this, @Rawrr asked for LRs. Metal said "i want to spin the wheel," so after spinning the wheel and it stopping, Rawr kills him. Probably should have said "I want to do whatever the wheel spins on." It would have made it clearer. People sometimes do lrs like "I want to go to big cage" and just want to die afterwards. This could have been interpreted as that LR. You gave the example of the swimming lr. It's literally the same LR as you asking to spin the wheel. After they swim, they die because it was their LR. You asking to spin the wheel, then spinning the wheel can be used in the same situation as the swimming one. After you finish spinning you die because you done your LR and will cause a delay.

Spinning the wheel and picking a LR is not a delay, it simple chooses for you.

I said I want to do LR Route that should imply its picking for me.

So I guess next time; If someone wants S4S; They need to say once they win, they continue until they die that's what you are saying.

Spinning the wheel and picking a LR is not a delay, it simple chooses for you.

I said I want to do LR Route that should imply its picking for me.

well you wrote "i want to spin the wheel"

So I guess next time; If someone wants S4S; They need to say once they win, they continue until they die that's what you are saying.

No since them winning means they had to kill a CT to do so which makes them a rebeller and KOS. If all the CTs want to pardon him and allow him to keep going, sure.

• Content Count:  2589

In regards to the s4s example, that's within the rules. As Lupin said, it is a last request. Once it is completed CTs can kill them. Few years back people would just specify that if they won they want to continue with the next CT. Maybe we need to get players to learn to start doing that again.

In regards to the spin wheel, Rawr is admin, but he's still a relative new fag meaning he's part of this new version of PB. What he did is within the rules if when asked about your LR you said you wanted to spin the wheel for it. Had you said, I want to spin the wheel and do what it lands on, then that's a different story.

And @Lupin pls...

First off asking to continue after winning a s4s or deag toss or knife fight is a good solution as it is what was done for years. Yes, the CT can still kill the T for killing a CT but that makes them an asshole, but it wasn't a problem when we used to do that.

And metal wanting to spin the wheel to decide his LR is not delaying, nor is it comparable to a T asking to swim for their LR.

The problem you are facing Metal stems from this iteration of PB's habit of not really knowing how to play CT. Most think they do, but shit like "go here or you're KOS" or "go here, be there by *20 seconds later*" or taking LRs that literal prove otherwise. It just a new generation and playstyle that we either have to adapt to, or led back to the old ways. Everything you've stated so far as it stands now, is within the rules.

• Like 1

First off asking to continue after winning a s4s or deag toss or knife fight is a good solution as it is what was done for years. Yes, the CT can still kill the T for killing a CT but that makes them an asshole, but it wasn't a problem when we used to do that.

And metal wanting to spin the wheel to decide his LR is not delaying, nor is it comparable to a T asking to swim for their LR.

The problem you are facing Metal stems from this iteration of PB's habit of not really knowing how to play CT. Most think they do, but shit like "go here or you're KOS" or "go here, be there by *20 seconds later*" or taking LRs that literal prove otherwise. It just a new generation and playstyle that we either have to adapt to, or led back to the old ways. Everything you've stated so far as it stands now, is within the rules.

?????? CTs telling people to "go X or you're KOS "and go x by y seconds" has been a PB thing since the start of humanity.

I honestly don't see how not letting a T have an opportunity to kill a whole CT team a dick move. The T literally killed a CT meaning he is now considered a rebeller. CTs are supposed to kill rebellers in prison break. It's just a new generation and play style that you either have to adapt to or led back to the old ways.

Also don't know how you can talk about the "good old days" of pb when you played TTT for 99% of your time here when PB was on CSS.

Edited by Lupin

• Content Count:  2589

Point of CTs saying "go to pool or you're kos" or be there by X time is not only redundant due to no D/D being implied, it's used to help pad ct stats. A t could be afk, come back and v almost to the area, but oh it's 4:00 and he's on the way but not quite there, sucks for him. It may have been around, but definitely wasn't as common as it is now.

Moving onto it being a dick move to kill a T when he wanted to continue the LR. If a T lived long enough to get an LR and he wants to knife fight a ct then continue if he wins, it would be a dick move to dome him immediately because he killed a CT. Odds are he's the last T, maybe there's one more. It's the end of the round. Once again, that to me comes across as a CT wanting to pad stats.

Also Lupin pls, I started off on PB and still logged a very decent amount of play time. Yes, TTT was my main game play, but it wasn't like I only played a few hours of PB.

• Content Count:  2262

Anyway, If a T says he wants a S4S, even if he won the duel, the CT can still kill him. Unless his LR is S4S until he dies.

In your situation which is "i want to use the last request roulette", some ct will interpreted as "i want to spin the wheel". It's a legit kill for a last request since the roulette was used.

• Content Count:  3056

Killing the T after he's done his LR has /always/ been allowed like Lupin explained and I've not seen many call it a direct dick move.

With the spin the wheel thing idk, the CT was technically allowed but that's within the 'dick move' department. Nothing here is anything new to PB, nothing wrong's been done and nothing needs to be changed IMO.

• Content Count:  3462

I have to agree with Lupin and BJ here. What more do we need to clarify about Last Requests? The result of LRs are pretty much based on what the T says, and how the CT reads it. They don't even need to give you an LR anyways, it's a right given. It's the Ts fault for not being completely clear in the end, the CTs don't have to imply anything with LRs, it's the Ts job to be as specific as possible in order to get what they want.

Also, CTs don't need to respect continues, since the T did kill one of the guards in the end.

Reply to Thread