? servers

? players online

ATi Radeon HD 4850 and 4870 Release

• Content Count:  868

I've had bad experiences with ATI cards... though really I haven't used anything else so it could be how all cards are. I've had a 9600XT which after awhile gave me serious visual glitches in World of Warcraft. It's like some polygons on terrain extend forever and you see these blocks across the screen while others were like triangles and they stayed stuck to the weapon on my back or something... it was retarded. Then I got my current card, an X1300, and while it's doing okay now I did start noticing some small abnormalities in World of Warcraft in certain areas.

• Content Count:  6242

I still run a 9200. It hasn't really given me too many problems I don't expect. The memory for it is a bit small to todays norms but I feel it doesn't affect my game play a whole lot. I'm happy with my 3-4 year old card :tongue_smilie:

• Content Count:  188

Waaa ur case only has 1 expansion slot?

Dell BTX motherboard, basically the graphics card is flipped so the fan is facing up.

Edited by GMan

• Content Count:  6741

I've had bad experiences with ATI cards... though really I haven't used anything else so it could be how all cards are. I've had a 9600XT which after awhile gave me serious visual glitches in World of Warcraft. It's like some polygons on terrain extend forever and you see these blocks across the screen while others were like triangles and they stayed stuck to the weapon on my back or something... it was retarded. Then I got my current card, an X1300, and while it's doing okay now I did start noticing some small abnormalities in World of Warcraft in certain areas.

its not the graphics card thats sh!te, its the game.

Reply to Thread