? servers

? players online

armored warfare early access codes

• Content Count:  1842

its in closed beta at the moment they are doing staged testing so the servers are only up for few weeks with 3 weeks downtime between stages, they just merged the NA and EU servers together due to NA having bad population and have announced a public test server, all progression will be wiped before open beta as well but any premium gear you buy will be applied to all servers on open beta launch which is really cool also the rates are really fair atm (the most expensive founder pack is $70 you get 4 prem tanks 2 are going to be Exclusive for 1 year, a large amount of gold and 90 days of prem as well as a few other bonuses and exclusives which is tenfold better than anything wargaming are putting out) .

In general it seems like obsidian are really pushing for customer enjoyment and care unlike wargaming which are just milking the cash cow to fund their other shit games. so far i made it to tier 7 which is currently the 2nd highest tier in the game which was pretty tough seen as they are testing the grind length which is currently ridiculous.

and the gameplay is much better than wot and is quite a bit faster paced but i guess that is because the tanks themselves are much faster, the spotting mechanics are still being worked on quite a bit, atm you still get invisible tanks but you now get to see tracers of shells which is a much needed change imo compared to wot where you just sit there getting penned by mystery tanks.

but overall i enjoy playing it, trying not to over do it in the beta due to the wipe but im down to play with people. the server isnt up again until the 13th although the public test server (hosted in NA) is up as of today i believe not quite sure how that works haven't really looked into it.

kinda want to give the keys to people who are gonna be somewhat active to party with ill send at the codes tomorrow im about to head to sleep

Sure! You want something in return? Swap game for game?

what are you offering?

Edited by Farmer Mick

• Content Count:  1612

Sorry for the delay, the freedom was calling again.

Quest of dungeons, or Painkiller. You can check my steam inventory for the game details, or if you want to request something else.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1842

Sorry for the delay, the freedom was calling again.

Quest of dungeons, or Painkiller. You can check my steam inventory for the game details, or if you want to request something else.

well i was planning on giving you the key for nothing anyway i was just curious as to what you were offering but then i talked to haggard and he said he would take it before i saw this plus i played wot with him god previous and he is the one true god, im really sorry dude if i find another one youll be the first person i talk to alright?

• Content Count:  1612

well i was planning on giving you the key for nothing anyway i was just curious as to what you were offering but then i talked to haggard and he said he would take it before i saw this plus i played wot with him god previous and he is the one true god, im really sorry dude if i find another one youll be the first person i talk to alright?

No worries! I do appreciate the offer though, hope to play with you soon!

Reply to Thread