? servers

? players online

Spectator Plugin Suggestion

• Content Count:  3740

@Liam Brown

Is there a conditional that can be added to the current spectator plugin that would allow admins to NOT be listed in the box of who's spectating who (or if admins can just disable it when going undercover)? If so, does anyone else like this idea?

This modification would make it easier for admins and undercover admins to not be detected or given away when spectating players who are suspicious of hacking/glitching/exploiting/etc.

• Like 3
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  829

Already a feature of the plugin, AOs can use the cvar sm_speccount_hideadmins to control if admins are shown in the spec box or not. I could add an option for admins to control it individually, if that's something people want.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3740

Already a feature of the plugin, AOs can use the cvar sm_speccount_hideadmins to control if admins are shown in the spec box or not. I could add an option for admins to control it individually, if that's something people want.

Thank you for the quick response. Personally, I would like to control it individually, but it's not up to me. Anyone else interested in this?

• Content Count:  3998

Thank you for the quick response. Personally, I would like to control it individually, but it's not up to me. Anyone else interested in this?

I agree with you there, think it'd be cool to give admins the choice to toggle it on/off.

• Content Count:  214

i noticed this shortly after the plugin was setup...that i could no longer spectate people to watch them break rules..because as soon as they saw me spectating them they would stop. i'm glad you brought this up, because i totally forgot to XD, i agree that each individual admin should be able to toggle this on or off. Thank you liam for your hard work :d

Reply to Thread