? servers

? players online

SG Merchandise

• Content Count:  3287

Why do we not have this yet?

The profit earned from the merch could be used for the donation goal, and ud have free advertisement if someone wud walk around in an SG hoodie or something. :o

Shouldn't be that hard to make, get some black hoodies/shirts, put the SG logo on there and wham.

Now, I may be wrong, cause I know nothing about merchandise, but wouldnt this be worth looking into?

Cuz most people like to keep their online and personal life Separate.I would feel awkward wearing a SG hoodie (or w/e ) it might be..

I'm sure theres also plenty of people who would like to wear it though.

I mean, people wear Band shirts, favorite game shirts, favorite sportspeople shirts etc etc, why not SG ?

• Content Count:  4162

Why do we not have this yet?

The profit earned from the merch could be used for the donation goal, and ud have free advertisement if someone wud walk around in an SG hoodie or something. :o

Shouldn't be that hard to make, get some black hoodies/shirts, put the SG logo on there and wham.

Now, I may be wrong, cause I know nothing about merchandise, but wouldnt this be worth looking into?

we had a store, with SG Thongs and underwear. The supply to demand isn't worth it. if a group of 40~+ wants a shirt or smthing then it breaks even barely (at a good price). but pumping out one or two cost waay too much for a good quality decal and such + shipping to anywhere

• Content Count:  5063

Been thinking about opening a merchandise store for a while. Not only with a t-shirt with SG's logo on it but other things as well, something like this maybe.

game_over_t-shirt.jpg

gaming_tshirts_11.jpg

82a358e4b82dee5a7b6a9e7d17abc7f8TBVTemplateNew.jpg

old-boy-t-shirt.jpg

There are plenty sites where you can open online stores completely free. You only get a percentage of what a shirt sells for, but then we dont need to worry about money and the demand for a product. What sells sells and thats it :p

• Like 3
Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  4798

SG used to sell merchandise but it turned out that almost nobody wanted to buy shirts featuring an obscure online gaming community. This was a time when the community was maybe 5-6 times bigger than today.

However, if what floffy posted is possible then I am all ok with selling stuff again. As long as it costs us nothing.

• Like 2
Edited by SilentGuns

Been thinking about opening a merchandise store for a while. Not only with a t-shirt with SG's logo on it but other things as well, something like this maybe.

game_over_t-shirt.jpg

gaming_tshirts_11.jpg

82a358e4b82dee5a7b6a9e7d17abc7f8TBVTemplateNew.jpg

old-boy-t-shirt.jpg

There are plenty sites where you can open online stores completely free. You only get a percentage of what a shirt sells for, but then we dont need to worry about money and the demand for a product. What sells sells and thats it :p

This seems like a really good idea, we won't be dependant on SG-only items, which would increase demand.

WOuld be pretty cool :o

• Content Count:  5063

The only problem with this idea is that we need dedicated people that every now and then can design t-shirts. They would have to be made from scratch so we dont get any legal issues, and it would have to have a certain quality.

If this store is something people want, and we do have some creative souls here that would be interested in making some designs i'd be happy to open a online store.

• Like 1
Edited by floffypus

Reply to Thread