? servers

? players online

Summertime css ze revival?

• Content Count:  1592

I know it's 2 months ahead, but i know that setting up such server takes time,patience and dedication, so here's why. It's been already a year (?) since ze was officially closed and i thought that we could bring it back just for the summer and possibly go back in time and play all the good ol' maps & new ones with all these people that still miss sg ze, but don't really like playing on csgo (or just don't have the game).... PLUS seeing so many oldies back, it would be really nice (imo) to fight zombies, beat bosses with a real team that knows the deal (again). I've heard a lot people missing css times, so it could be a chance to get a decent amount of people to keep it alive during holidays.... MAYBE we could even steal some players from gfl or i3d that used to love our server, but had to switch over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

OFC no need for store (if anything maybe few playerskins, that's all), so people will be able to connect as fast as to our csgo server.

#blockonatix2015

P.S hate the idea or not, but gfl is plain bad compared to what we had and i'd really like to have fun in css again :/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1950

Everyone loves nostalgia but in all honesty I think this is a bad idea. Splitting the ZE population between two servers when we finally have a strong population is not a good idea. I get wanting to go back and play css for old times sake but for the benefit of the community I think we should stick with what we have.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1459

Even though I don't play a lot of ZE, I agree with Beagle. The CSGO server is doing really well right now, it is almost never not populated. And I haven't been on CSS for like 6 months. :-/

• Content Count:  4980

The idea is great, but I think the execution of this idea will be poor. I predict a couple nights of activity then emptiness. Although csgo is not css, the ZE maps are still extremely alike in both games, so the nostalgia for old maps are there. The only thing missing is block on some maps. However if creating a css ZE server doesnt take much time or energy then I'm all for it. But I feel like we'll get less than what we are bargaining for.

• Content Count:  1814

Although i really love the idea i have to agree with @BlackEagle here

Everyone loves nostalgia but in all honesty I think this is a bad idea. Splitting the ZE population between two servers when we finally have a strong population is not a good idea. I get wanting to go back and play css for old times sake but for the benefit of the community I think we should stick with what we have.

Maby if the Red Team (Caution , XeNo, Revenga) agree with it. We could build a temporary one for just some sort of a "Nostalgia Weekend"

But then you really need dedication and a server where someone could run a SG ZE server.

But yet then again i have to say we stick with the new and leave the old for the lovely memories we have about it!

• Content Count:  3740

The only server that could possibly work with CS:S is a MG/Course server because CS:S can only play maps like 100traps, bob2, smee_tower (the original), jacs multigames, serpentis, etc.

• Content Count:  1747

Not going to happen folks. I've been around long enough to know that those nostalgia events are sincerely a waste of time, and I doubt you'll get someone to spend the time and effort to set up server so people can play it for 2 days, shed a tear for the old times and then never come back.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread