? servers

? players online

Advertising

• Content Count:  3150

>not really an announcement just using it to get your attention

Plain and simple SG lacks advertising. So my question to you guys, where and how should we be advertising SG?

• Content Count:  5063

On any gaming related site?

There are plenty ways to advertise, find the cheapest, most effective ways isnt easy. I can think of several cheap, close to free but it doesnt work without the initiative from our members.

1. we can design gaming related t-shirts and other merchandise on sites like district line. (if we could open our own store so people had to get these things directly from us that would be best ofc).

2. Become more active on youtube

3. Get those who are active on twitch to advertise

4. advertise for our giveaways on sites like reddit

5. i have no idea what this is lol http://youtubegaming.com/

6. the most important of all, that our members advertise by telling friends about us!

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  418

Do we have a group of people specifically aimed towards advertising? Topclans voting is another good way, we just need people aimed towards helping people to remember to vote by either daily reminders in CB or PMing on Steam to get them to vote. Like Floffy, there are plenty of ways. I think the first step should be assigning somebody to be in charge of advertising and getting a group of people together under them.

• Content Count:  2262

Depends on what kind of direction we are going. Like, are we going to focus only on gmod and csgo? or is it something more.

What we could do is try to be active on reddit (too much kid but yeah), youtube (upload something that isn't 420blazeit shit), and maybe something else that we can't do without proper change of SG.

Maybe we can have some people actually record themself playing game and stream on twitch (the ideas was already there but no one did it so far.)

By the way, What is this shitty outdated profiles https://www.gametracker.com/clan/steamgamers/

Reply to Thread