? servers

? players online

Lets make a Montage!

• Content Count:  5063

Let's make a CS:GO montage, and take youtube by storm shall we?

I have experience in montage editing, effects and knows how to sync kills with music ;) If YOU have a sweet killingspree or a 5 man ace. Record the whole thing, upload to youtube and send me a PM. If we have someone in here who knows how to connect a xbox/ps4 controller to a pc, and make it work contact me. Because i want some sweet cinematics and as far as i know the demoui thingy doesnt support the advanced camera tracking or what ever its called.

You can also post the videos here if you like.

LETS DO THIS!

READ:

If you do have some nice demos, remember to put this in console before recording: cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1.

You dont have to but it would make the video alot more clean, and more professional like.

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  4162

Let's make a cs:go montage, and take youtube by storm shall we?

I have experience in montage editing, effects and knows how to sync kills with music ;) If YOU have a sweet killingspree or a 5 man ace. Record the whole thing, upload to youtube and send me a PM. If we have someone in here who knows how to connect a xbox/ps4 controller to a pc, and make it work contact me. Because i want some sweet cinematics and as far as i know the demoui thingy doesnt support the advanced camera tracking or what ever its called.

You can also post the videos here if you like.

LETS DO THIS!

Because i want some sweet cinematics and as far as i know the demoui thingy doesnt support the advanced camera tracking or what ever its called.

wat. smooths definitely work in demoui.

Reply to Thread