? servers

? players online

Become Famous! On Youtube!

• Content Count:  5063

Getting a youtube channel up and running is hard work, we are a community and not a single person so its alot easier.

If you play a lot of different games, or one single game. Whether you are shy or not, start recording gameplay and or your mic. Make a single episode, then one more and so on. Starting a youtube series is really simple and everyone can do it. Maybe once every weekend you can play for a couple hours with friends and record and upload one video every week.

If you are interested in starting a series on our channel, send me a PM with your ideas and start recording! :)

If your not good at video editing i'll gladly create a intro for your series or something like that.

• Like 4
Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  562

Im pretty sure many of our members are going to play call of duty advanced warfare. So if someone wants to record the entire campaign that would be awesome!

im currently 80% through. and already prestiged in mp.

my problem is..........

10kbps upload, and capture from a console using a monitored internet access. welll..........

says itself that its gonna be difficult.

ill give it a shot once i round the campagn once

• Content Count:  5063

Picked up the game the other day. I have a decent upload, so i can help out with this. I'll start recording tomorrow.

Is there any chance you can commentate in this video, talk about the game and your opinion about it? I feel like these videos are a bit better than just normal gameplay. It's fine either way if you dont want to talk while gaming.

Reply to Thread