? servers

? players online

I like to bake and make junk food.

• Content Count:  3

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site. I'd thought I'd start off by showing you one of my many hobbies. I love cooking and I especially like baking. I do it for fun, but I have made contributions to bake sales and fundraisers. Here's some of the crap I've made over the years. Let me know if you'd like the recipe for any of these!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13535[/ATTACH]

French Macarons with Peanut Butter Butter Cream

I actually don't like the taste of French Macarons, but I LOVE making them. They usually take me about 2-3 hours to make. It's partly because I'm quite inefficient, but most recipes usually require only 1.5-2 hours. They're a challenge to me and I haven't quite mastered them. It's frustrating but a lot of fun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13536[/ATTACH]

Mini Chocolate Vegan "Cheese" Cakes

This is a cashew-based dessert. When cashews are soaked in water and blended in a blender, they'll get a soft cream cheese-like texture. The crust was made with crushed Oreos (yes, Oreos are vegan!), but this dessert can be made gluten-free if you leave them out! Often times, people complain that vegan and gluten-free things tastes like cardboard. I make it my mission to make food that is delicious AND unhealthy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13540[/ATTACH]

Decorated Sugar Cookies

This was made last February for a workplace full of programmers. Notice the "I LOVE VB 6" in the last row. Spoiler alert: No one loves VB.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13541[/ATTACH]

Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes

These were birthday cupcakes made for a gluten-intolerant friend. Again, I made sure they didn't taste like crap.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13542[/ATTACH]

Sarah's Birthday Cake

This is my most recent birthday cake for a friend. It's gluten-free because one of my other friends has Coeliac disease. The cherry blossoms were inspired by cherry blossom cupcakes I saw on Reddit.

It looks like I can only make five uploads for posts, so I'll end here. I hope we become friends! :)

• Content Count:  3

Well if you'd like, I know someone who will gladly pay you money for mass quantities of your baked goods.

*cough* F4TROATTACK *cough*

Haha, I don't know who that is, but sure!

• Content Count:  4798

Those look really good.

Well if you'd like, I know someone who will gladly pay you money for mass quantities of your baked goods.

*cough* F4TROATTACK *cough*

James*

Though, I would also love to stuff my face with those delicious treats. *Licks screen*

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread