? players online

Add !store?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Add !store?

• Yes
    • No

Store Plugin?

• Content Count:  63

Now I know this may be complicated to transfer credits from CS:S to CS:GO but in the future this could be modified. Everyone is familiar with the !store command from CS:S but I have seen the CS:GO servers do not have the plugin as it may not be adapted to CS:GO. That's why I have seen this plugin from many other servers I played on CS:GO before I returned @ here, that plugin is basically the same concept as CS:S but you can still add skins, trails, hats, etc and possibly add more menu's. I really hope this will be added because the items in the shop make a server unique.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

The less skins the better, because long download time is just going to kill the servers. However some might be good as it would push people to join Sg just to get a nice skin.

• Content Count:  528

Ehh I really feel like the store is partially what killed out servers earlier than others. I know personally, when I join a server and have to spend 15 minutes downloading sound files and skins I press the cancel button and find a new server.

• Content Count:  1719

The less skins the better, because long download time is just going to kill the servers. However some might be good as it would push people to join Sg just to get a nice skin.

Ehh I really feel like the store is partially what killed out servers earlier than others. I know personally, when I join a server and have to spend 15 minutes downloading sound files and skins I press the cancel button and find a new server.

^ This

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and yet again kill our GO servers now that AT LAST are doing good (at least the new ZE server). I bet my left ball on that it was the store content that killed our servers before. Now that we're finally back on track, so like Unnamed Newbie said, lets take baby steps. Not to mention. No more of those useless fun stuff for admins. (I'm looking at your massive t-rex Paul). And I might be somewhat guilty myself with that bananaphone.mp3 :redface:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8754

Bit of an update - the CSGO store plugin is being worked on by MPQC. Once it's ready to go and put on the servers there'll be an announcement for the whole community to see. Obviously items will have to differ on servers like MG and ZE so it'll be detailed when it comes to that time.

Reply to Thread