PDA

View Full Version : FUUUUUCCCKKKK

trakaill
06-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I fucking hate the government in this country!!!! I need a green card and its really hard to start the process on your own pretty much impossible . So you need an attorney (I have everything else a temporary legal status, a sponsor, time, education) BUT guess how much it cost...go ahead give a guess......8000 FUCKING dollars. Just so the attorney signs couple sheet of paper and spends a few hours on the phone cause really its all he is doing, then you wait three years for your name to come on top of the list and then he does the same thing again and you get a green card. Some retarded mother fuckers are getting money from the government because they dont want to work and what ever they do they suck at it they are lazy ass pieces of garbage. But I cant fuckin work cause I might be displacing an american worker. So I have to pay 8000 fuckin grand for a green card thats not even 100% guaranteed at the end. All this mainly because of some mother fuckin asshole that decided to put airplanes in fuckin towers. I HATE IT, I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYONE:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursi ng::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Edo
06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Why impossible to do it urself? I did it for my wife and it didnt cost me more than $500 ,or maybe that was cuz im citizen

Search for some solution there is always hole in the law :001_rolleyes:

trakaill
06-06-2008, 03:27 PM
well you are sponsoring you wife for me its different cause its a business so they are more things to show the government

PotshotPolka
06-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Tell them they are being prejudice assholes and that they're prolonging this entire process just because you're a muslim.

That's how I get into rated R movies. Should work in your case too.

LegalSmash
06-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I fucking hate the government in this country!!!! I need a green card and its really hard to start the process on your own pretty much impossible . So you need an attorney (I have everything else a temporary legal status, a sponsor, time, education) BUT guess how much it cost...go ahead give a guess......8000 FUCKING dollars. Just so the attorney signs couple sheet of paper and spends a few hours on the phone cause really its all he is doing, then you wait three years for your name to come on top of the list and then he does the same thing again and you get a green card. Some retarded mother fuckers are getting money from the government because they dont want to work and what ever they do they suck at it they are lazy ass pieces of garbage. But I cant fuckin work cause I might be displacing an american worker. So I have to pay 8000 fuckin grand for a green card thats not even 100% guaranteed at the end. All this mainly because of some mother fuckin asshole that decided to put airplanes in fuckin towers. I HATE IT, I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYONE:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursi ng::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Lets not get all bent out of shape now. I would call the Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services repeatedly and constantly. They are bureaucrats, and as such, much like dogs, only respond to repeated, negative stimulus. As for the money, if you have any real property in the US whatsoever, you may be able to get a loan out of the equity, or if you have good credit, a short term loan from the bank in order to cover the cost of the procedure. Additionally, some immigration specialization firms will do things like this on a payment plan.

Further, there are ways for you to extend your current stay, if that is an issue, while you raise the money, which you may be able to get more info from at the Dept. of State. Again, with government agents, you have to constantly call, call, call.

As for the attorney making a few "calls" remember that there is nothing you can not do with OUT an attorney, it will just likely be more costly, time consuming, and you would have no one to sue in the event of error due to attorney fuck up (read: malpractice).

Best of luck to you, and do try to relax a little before your head explodes.