? servers

? players online

Should we get a CS:GO climb server?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a CS:GO climb server?

• Yes, I would be interested
    • No, I would not play it

CS:GO Climb server?

• Content Count:  2103

I have been told that there are a few people asking for a CS:GO climb server. As I am looking for a project to work on, I decided to do a little research.

There are currently around 20 CS:GO climb servers, with 8 of them being based in the UK or America, where most of our player base comes from. While that's not that many to compete with, I am not sure how large the player base for climb is on CS:GO.

So really, I am asking how many people would be interested in playing on this server, and if anyone has more information on this, please feel free to tell me.

Any other idea's you may have for servers you want to see us have are also welcome

• Like 2

• Content Count:  940

See you've finally found something hah.

Hmm... Seems like an idea. Not sure about its success tho. If it goes up, Ill sure try it, but don't necessarily count on me to be the top player! Ill support it because, once again, we have nothing to lose... Good luck!

• Content Count:  1747

Climb on csgo seems quite popular right now and it might be a interesting idea to create a server since there are good timers for kz out there. You have my support.

• Content Count:  871

Climb on csgo seems quite popular right now and it might be a interesting idea to create a server since there are good timers for kz out there. You have my support.

This. It seems like a great idea to try out.

• Content Count:  5108

Exactly this, I would love to see this server up and running.

• Content Count:  2103

Exactly this, I would love to see this server up and running.

I found a timer that should work fine, just have to test it out. Ill start working on this server this week, seeing as I seem to be getting some support for it

• Content Count:  5108

I found a timer that should work fine, just have to test it out. Ill start working on this server this week, seeing as I seem to be getting some support for it

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to be as useful as I can!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to be as useful as I can!

YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT WORK. IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways CSS climb was amazingly addictive when my friend used to have one.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread