? servers

? players online

Watch Dogs- Opinions?

• Content Count:  21

So I just finished the main story for Watch Dogs. The game is really something. It was fun for the most part but extremely frustrating at times. I really wanted to like the game but whenever I played it I could only see the bad things like horrible AI, glitches, shitty reflections and the worst driving I've ever experienced in a game. Maybe the game will be better with a really big patch idk, but what is other peoples opinions on the game?

• Content Count:  175

Just wish you could shoot while driving, at least on the motorcycle.

Yeah that can be annoying too. Especially if you're objective is to take down someone who's in a car, but they're driving in like pawnee, or somewhere else in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere with hardly anything to hack. It's not too bad though.

• Content Count:  3205

I've only had one problem where I fell through the map but when I reloaded it was fine. I really like the game and the great music I found from it. The cars are annoying to drive so using the motorcycles makes it easier. The QR and ctos are really annoying since I've had to use the fucking rail system to jump off to reach em lol. I think I am on act 3 atm.

• Content Count:  1064

I've only had one problem where I fell through the map but when I reloaded it was fine. I really like the game and the great music I found from it. The cars are annoying to drive so using the motorcycles makes it easier. The QR and ctos are really annoying since I've had to use the fucking rail system to jump off to reach em lol. I think I am on act 3 atm.

You can check your progression by going to the phone menu and clicking on progression.

I've experienced a few glitches, like getting stuck in various places, people flying down the street, etc. other than that, it's a pretty nice game. I especially love the Spider Tank digital trip.

Gun upgrading/car customization in this game pls

• Content Count:  2941

Got 5 hours in and stopped. There wasn't really anything that made me want to go back and finish the game.

I think it's a fun, decent game. It just didn't live up to all the hype it received.

Reply to Thread