? servers

? players online

Nether Server

• Content Count:  1026

So idk if anyone here has heard of this new game that is out, Nether, but it is very fun. Essentially a DayZ type game mixed with L4D fight style. Safe zones, stores, missions, actual zombies (Nether) that dont just stand around, etc. The more you act like a bandit, the more these creatures will be able to sense your presence and come after you.

I think this would be an amazing game to play as a community and i can see us all sitting in teamspeak organizing missions or tribe raids or whatever. We should make this happen! :)

(not entirely sure what the process is to obtain a Nether server, but i think it would be worth it since it is a new game that is becoming more and more popular and there arent too many gaming community servers out there yet! Great opportunity to not only expand as a gaming community but another opportunity to bond while killing shit! )

Edited by Danno
adding video to help understand the game

• Content Count:  925

I bought this game yesterday, It's so much fun, It takes a lot to survive, would recommend

also play with friends its much more fun

Edited by LoneWolf

• Content Count:  3728

I currently have three 72 hours guest-keys available. Willing to hand it out to people that are interested in playing the game, but preferably to people that actually want to play the game with me, so I don't have to play the game all by myself constantly.

Reply to Thread