? servers

? players online

Xbox one or ps4

• Content Count:  1064

It depends. Honestly, when I get the money, I'll be playing my PS4 more. It's more of a gaming console. Xbox One is an entertainment hub, using most of its power for other things instead of just gaming like the PS4. Not to mention, Playstation plays games in full 1080p while almost all Xbox One games are played in 720p.

TL;DR if you want to play games at highest res with best graphics, pick PS4. Only thing I'll miss about Xbox One: Kinect and Titanfall.

• Content Count:  3150

If your friends play Xbone get an Xbone. If you want quality loner games where you don't get ripped, just played on your PC. Ezpz.

Truth

Sent from my carrier pigeon

• Content Count:  1070

I would really recommend getting the one your friends play on, as dumb as that is, you will have more fun playing with your friends and that should be a large factor when buying something where the sole purpose is to enjoy yourself.

I'll probably pick up an Xbox One when the next version of Halo comes out, provided I have the cash money.

• Content Count:  2167

If your friends play Xbone get an Xbone. If you want quality loner games where you don't get ripped, just played on your PC. Ezpz.

Or just do what I did and constantly nag your friends about getting a gaming PC until they do. They haven't looked back.

Step out of the console cave, its nice and sunny out here.

Reply to Thread