? servers

? players online

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

• Content Count:  1639

Good game, but I'm not sure a lot of the community would play it. I think that the more modern MMO, SWTOR, would be more well received by the community although it does have municipal gameplay for non-subscribers. Otherwise the FTP game is quite enjoyable, especially with the new add-on for space battles.

• Content Count:  3287

Good game, but I'm not sure a lot of the community would play it. I think that the more modern MMO, SWTOR, would be more well received by the community although it does have municipal gameplay for non-subscribers. Otherwise the FTP game is quite enjoyable, especially with the new add-on for space battles.

Bad Motox! SWTOR was alright, but after the first playthrough it got boring FASTTT.

Also I don't like being extremely limited by being FTP and I also don't feel like paying for this game, again. Cause it let me down. >:

Btw, Jedi Knight 2 is now on sale for 30 more hours, only 7 bucks, go buy it and get rekd by me <:>

• Content Count:  1639

It really did, I've only seen gameplays of Jedi Knight 2 so I might try it but do you know what also kicks booty. Republic Commando :3

I'll support the idea of a Star Wars SG club, but let's see who else comments on the thread and see if they suggest any other SW Games that they might wanna play. Since there is such a variety to choose from.

• Content Count:  3287

It really did, I've only seen gameplays of Jedi Knight 2 so I might try it but do you know what also kicks booty. Republic Commando :3

I'll support the idea of a Star Wars SG club, but let's see who else comments on the thread and see if they suggest any other SW Games that they might wanna play. Since there is such a variety to choose from.

SG Star Wars Fan Club, yay!

Aren't they working on a new starwars battlefront? That may be interesting, i dunno :o

• Content Count:  436

SG Star Wars Fan Club, yay!

Aren't they working on a new starwars battlefront? That may be interesting, i dunno :o

As far as I know dice is working on a new battlefront using the frostbite 3 engine. But the game got scrapped once before, there is no assurance it won't be again. If they make a new battlefront it better be worth the waiting.

Reply to Thread