? servers

? players online

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

• Content Count:  2686

hstoneBanner.jpg

I don't know how there isn't a thread to discuss this game yet but here we go, share your decks, show off your rank, talk about the arena! I find it a nice game to play while chillin' cause the pace is nice enough that you can browse the internet at the same time :biggrin:. The game looks nice (like all Blizzard games, duh) and the mechanics are pretty simple, yet leave lots of room for brainstorming (dem sick combos).

QdXl3QtutQI

vF_PdZybRJE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s the entire list of hidden quests in Hearthstone:

Complete a game in play mode – Award: 1 booster pack

Unlock every hero – Award: 100 gold

Get any class to level 10 – Award: 1 booster pack

Win 100 games in any mode – Award: 300 gold

Win 1,000 games in any mode – Award: 300 gold

Defeat all expert AI – Award: 100 gold

Disenchant a card – Award: 95 Arcane Dust

Enter the arena – Award: Free arena entry

Own every pirate card – Award: Captain’s Parrot

Own every golden pirate card – Award: Golden Captain’s Parrot

Own every Murloc card – Award: Old Murk-Eye

Own every golden Murloc card – Award: Golden Old Murk-Eye

Make a real money purchase in the game – Award: Golden Gelbin Mekkatorque (beta only)

Collect every card in the basic set (all classes to level 10) – Award: 100 gold

Collect every card in the expert set – Award: 100 gold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outdated S1 info:

Here's my deck that I use to rank up (currently rank 9), looking to get to rank 8 at least with this one since I have no idea how to improve it anymore, maybe you guys got some tips for me. It's oriented around late game dominance - basically when the game gets to 10 mana and the other guy doesn't have a major advantage, I win.

sy91.png

• Content Count:  410

I've had this game ever since beta thanks to Zaraki :). It's an awesome card game like Magic except better imo. I don't play much but I belive I am rank like 18. I main the paladin deck but have been playing the warrior deck lately. I think the mage deck is the most piss-off deck ever with all the cc. Love the game.

• Content Count:  436

Your battle.net account have been locked due to suspicious activity. How many times do I have to tell them that I have a dynamic IP? When I fix this bs I will try and signup for beta, looks interesting imo.

Reply to Thread