? servers

? players online

How about a scoutknifz and a bhop sever

• Content Count:  31

I think it would be a great idea for a bhop sever and scout knifes sever :reason there are so many bhopers that play minigames and deathrun so why cant we have a sever to practice that on. scoutknifes on the other hand has a lot severs but since steam gamers has a lot people who have friends outside the sever maybe we can make scout knifes a popluar sever.

• Content Count:  939

Yea, no. Developing servers like these are what keep Steam Gamers behind. If we keep on staying with what we have right now, and people suggesting stuff like this, I wouldn't think Steam Gamers will be able to see the sun rise again.

FYI for anybody else, please suggest things that will actually help the community as a whole with subjects such as;

• Bringing in new players to the community
  • More funding for the development of the community
  • Servers that will actually be able to stay active, not die in just a matter of a week
  • New ideas that are not shitty so that people wouldn't think we are a "COD Kiddy clan"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1747

Yea, no. Developing servers like these are what keep Steam Gamers behind. If we keep on staying with what we have right now, and people suggesting stuff like this, I wouldn't think Steam Gamers will be able to see the sun rise again.

FYI for anybody else, please suggest things that will actually help the community as a whole with subjects such as;

• Bringing in new players to the community
  • More funding for the development of the community
  • Servers that will actually be able to stay active, not die in just a matter of a week
  • New ideas that are not shitty so that people wouldn't think we are a "COD Kiddy clan"

I found this answer quite offensive to be honest. If a bhop server is setted up correctly, it may bring a lot of money as long as it has a separate server (no trikz/bhop bullshit this time). Scoutknivez seems a bit dead so I don't really see a point on it, nothing new that we can introduce that will make them differ from the other servers.

Bottom line is, if we go ahead and think correctly about getting a bhop server, we buy a decent timer, set up special perks like colored chattags (bhoppers love that shit) and some special only bhop server skins.

• Content Count:  4960

I found this answer quite offensive to be honest. If a bhop server is setted up correctly, it may bring a lot of money as long as it has a separate server (no trikz/bhop bullshit this time). Scoutknivez seems a bit dead so I don't really see a point on it, nothing new that we can introduce that will make them differ from the other servers.

Bottom line is, if we go ahead and think correctly about getting a bhop server, we buy a decent timer, set up special perks like colored chattags (bhoppers love that shit) and some special only bhop server skins.

Those many bhop servers we already had, were set up correctly.. Had perks.. etc. -> They died.

Making more CSS servers would be throwing a banana at a dead monkey at the moment.

I have been asking for a ScoutKnivez servers countless times, but I have to admit that the only decent servers in their kind are with RPG..

• Content Count:  939

I never meant for my response to be mean or offend anyone, however if what you said is what would be preformed , then that's great. Hey look, anything that would be suggested by anyone would always help the community, however it needs to be preformed correctly so that it would actually help the community in the points I stated.

• Content Count:  2167

I have to agree with Zaraki and omar. While those servers might get used by people who already frequent SG servers, its no secret that CSS is a shrinking community and I think adding another CSS server before a server in some other game would be a mistake.

• Content Count:  3056

text text text

While I agree that it may be interpreted a bit offensive, I really doubt Omar meant it in that way. He's a nice lil' guy!

However he does have a point. Throwing effort and energy into making more CS:S servers seems like a waste at the moment. The CS:S community is slowly dying, so we have to adapt to the current situation. Expanding into other games seems like the best option at the moment.

However I'd personally like to see some event server, now that we're probably gonna scrap a lot of dead servers, but we'll see about that, not sure if it's gonna happen.

Edit: Yeah I forgot I had this tab open for forever. Derp.

• Like 1
Edited by Banana Joe

• Content Count:  925

Hmmm, Why not fix the CSGO server if thats possible? I'd love to play csgo if sg had a working server. We should expand the community, I seen that we mainly have css and gmod servers. Why not make a ranked team in LoL? Have a DayZ server(if thats possible.) We can't just stick to CSS and Gmod.

Reply to Thread