? servers

? players online

New ingame command

• Content Count:  4960

Can't we make a plugin where you call in an admin ingame by the "!calladmin" command?

Think about this with me:

- If we could implent this plugin into our servers, we can compensate for the countless "enable votekick" or "no admins in server" threads.

- We would have to find somebody like MPQC who has the knowledge and skill..

- If we can link this to the forums platform, we can make it that " calls a server administrator to because " and that message could show in the chatbox or the inbox of every admin.

Effective, because we can see who abuses the plugin and we can take it away from them easily..

Instead of !votekick, this could actually mean something. This is a simple idea that could effect our servers for a great deal, since it would mean less forum threads (complaints, threads about votekick, etc.)

This could mean less player complaints, no risk towards abuse because of the clear view on the use of the command.

Think about this with me, and post your ideas below!

• Content Count:  2983

If it would send to the inboxes of admins, and the chatbox, wouldn't everyone need a forum account in order to call an admin? Plus, we have the player complaint section, which saves time. Also if we were to have it, there would have to be a time frame in how long before you can call an admin again, because there's always going to be that one guy who spams !calladmin.

• Content Count:  4960

Yeah I was thinking about a limit too.. No admins comes into a server, bans a guy and leaves immediately afterwards without playing a full round..

15 mins - 30 mins sounds reasonable.

• Content Count:  802

Server to Server sounds good to me, but taking it to the forum... don't think thats good, if no admin is around in CSS, then thats when you make the complaint(you don't want the CE's to get bored). Having an admin to start it's game to ban someone is a bit off, put yourself on their boots. You get a message saying their is this "Freekiller" in the server and then you would have to start CSS to ban that person... There is a reason why player complaint exist. Like I said before, server to server sounds like a great idea.

+1 Server to Server

Server to Server sounds good to me, but taking it to the forum... don't think thats good, if no admin is around in CSS, then thats when you make the complaint(you don't want the CE's to get bored). Having an admin to start it's game to ban someone is a bit off, put yourself on their boots. You get a message saying their is this "Freekiller" in the server and then you would have to start CSS to ban that person... There is a reason why player complaint exist. Like I said before, server to server sounds like a great idea.

+1 Server to Server

If it's server to server, someone could easily just go from prison break to minigames, ask an admin to help with the problem, and slay/kick/ban. Would be kind of pointless to have it server to server.

• Content Count:  802

If it's server to server' date=' someone could easily just go from prison break to minigames, ask an admin to help with the problem, and slay/kick/ban. Would be kind of pointless to have it server to server.[/quote']

I know what you mean, but having to join different servers hunting for a admin to deal with the rule braker... when you can just use the command and boom. The point of this is to easy out stuff, cause the sending PM to admin will be the same, when you can just get on the forum and call one in the chat box...

I know what you mean, but having to join different servers hunting for a admin to deal with the rule braker... when you can just use the command and boom. The point of this is to easy out stuff, cause the sending PM to admin will be the same, when you can just get on the forum and call one in the chat box...

I was thinking for the server to server, it would send a message saying "Admin needed to ", and have an admin get a message to join the server like this. c09da0fbcc.jpg

• Content Count:  3056

I like the idea of a server to server command, sending a message to any admins there should be on another server that whichever server the command came from needs an admin.

Anything besides that which has been mentioned doesn't really sound like a good idea however, since it'd most likely end up with someone/a bunch of people spamming them(of course a time limit could and should be implemented, on both these and the server to server), which would get really annoying if it was steam messages, chatbox messages and especially PMs.

If it's possible for us to get/make a plug-in which enables this, I'd definitely say go for it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread