? players online

multi mod server

• Content Count:  351

hell steamgamers members and players

what i suggest today is multi mod for css servers so,,,,

what is this?

well its combine mods in 1 server instead of like 4 servers with different mods

so how this work?

we chose the mods we don't have like scouts,deathmatch,bhop and other mods we don't have

why should we make one like this?

like i said instead of 4 servers with different mods it be better to play it in 1 server

so that it

can't think to mush now got exams

Thank you for reading

• Content Count:  1109

I just can't see it meshing together correctly. We had something similar on trikz where bhop maps were added, but the settings were just too awful for it to work out for both.

• Like 1

Most of the servers have mod for it but I don't where is it but I search for it and if this happe we just use the umc voting system and config for maps and mods

• Content Count:  11501

If the gamemode is going to change, you have to have an AO+ physically log into the server and disable / enable different configs...unless it can all be ran on the same configs (usually, it can't). AFAIK, and I've asked around a LOT, it can't be done with a time schedule or with like a random server vote. Tbh it's not worth the hassle.

Sorry for late reply but yes you can with UMC( ultimate map chooser) you can add like zombie riot and deathmatch but as for bhop 100tick its not possible

All it need it just cfg and it be done

• Content Count:  11501

Sorry for late reply but yes you can with UMC( ultimate map chooser) you can add like zombie riot and deathmatch but as for bhop 100tick its not possible

All it need it just cfg and it be done

The maps can change but the game modes itself cannot without somebody physically logging into the server and activating said game mode.

Reply to Thread