? servers

? players online

GTA online stories?

• Content Count:  73

Another story thread from me :p

A cool story from your GTA online adventures, I don't really have any extraordinary stories, but I guess i'll give a simple one.

2 friends and I were skydiving from mount chilliad, we saw the train so we landed on it, had a really cool battle with the cops, and went through like all the rail system, but it derailed (well, i didn't see it because i was at the front, but i looked back and the train cars were gone.)

Then we found out the wonders of game chat with your mouth moving in it and just fucked around with it for like an hour :p

GTA online is so fun and random.

• Content Count:  562

GTA online is so fun and random.

this is the main reason i play it. robbing stores, breaking into the base stealing a tank. use the tank to fuck things up and then drive onto a mountain just to loos the 5 star wanted level.

life story of my caracters: spawn -> kill some people or rob a store -> gain 4-5 star wanted level -> die -> repeat from first

• Content Count:  352

today after stealing the titan for lester me and my friend started messing with a cagrobob trying to pick up each others car and dropping them from every high heights. we did this for a every long time until my friend dropped his car in the ocean and the cargobob with it. after we went to the military base, stole 2 fighter jets and had a small dog fight.

• Content Count:  2589

Just got GTA V last week. Will have xbox live probably sometime next Thursday.

Look forward to being able to continue this thread.

Story a co-worker told me the other day:

He said he bought some really expensive fancy car, and was just cruising along minding his own business when someone in a helicopter showed up and blew him up for the hell of it. Said he hasn't played since.

• Content Count:  4960

Just got GTA V last week. Will have xbox live probably sometime next Thursday.

Look forward to being able to continue this thread.

Story a co-worker told me the other day:

He said he bought some really expensive fancy car, and was just cruising along minding his own business when someone in a helicopter showed up and blew him up for the hell of it. Said he hasn't played since.

I have the most expensive car in the game and if they destroy my car, they have to pay up alot of money.

So I don't care I get killed ;)

• Content Count:  2589

Some asshole pissed me the fuck off tonight.

I mean, I know ppl are assholes on here, and kill at site 90% of the time, but this asshole takes the icing on the cake.

I was doing a car delivery for simeon right, and with those you aren't thrown into a separate world.

So I still this car, have to drive 2 miles one direction to get it resprayed, then drive another almost 4 miles to deliver it. I get to the delivery point and as I'm pulling into the garage, some asshole had planted sticky bombs and blew me up literally 2 feet away from beating the mission.

Guess it was kinda karma for earlier. Was playing with these 2 guys I know and one of them was in love with this big black truck he found. Well, while he was inside getting a tattoo, me and the other guy snuck over and stole his truck.

Reply to Thread