? servers

? players online

Best new console to have for Multiplayer

• Content Count:  3150

To clarify : Multiplayer being single console same TV situations.

I recently got D3 for xbox, was nice to have a multiplayer game me and the girlfriend could play without have to have at separate computers. I was originally looking at ps4 or XBone, but after thinking about the multiplayer aspect, as well as having more group fun oriented games......I'm thinking about just getting the Wii U.

Wii U has a lot of fun multiplayer games, as well as having a more casual fun setting to it. Even the single player games are something I think both of us will like more than some of the XBone/ps4. Also cheaper and already available, plus nintendo kicks ass.

I do plan on getting one of the new consoles (ps4 most likely) at some point, its just I'm looking at the multiplayer aspect to make an initial decision.

Basically Wii U -> Ps4 or Ps4 -> Wii U.

Please post opinions based on again two people looking to enjoy the same console, not on which one you think is best. I've had the biggest and the best consoles since I was like 4, Don't need an opinion on that. =)

• Content Count:  4798

I am personally just going to wait for the Steam Box to see how that is .

Playstation = forever alone

Xbox = for good online multiplayer .

Wii = local multiplayer / best with 2 or more people . For the most filthy of casuals.

You could also not get a console and just do a 2 person LAN party .

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  3150

I am personally just going to wait for the Steam Box to see how that is .

Would rather not wait that long

Playstation = forever alone >Playstation is the old king of consoles, any oldschool console player knows that. Again probably not my first choice for multiplayer

Xbox = for good online multiplayer >IF the console doesn't suck, then yes....But if it's anything like the 360 it will suck for local multiplayer

Wii = local multiplayer / best with 2 or more people . For the most filthy of casuals . > It's fun to be casual when you have a girlfriend to play with :O

You could also not get a console and just do a 2 person LAN party .

Our computer game interests don't always line up to create those situations

So yeah.

Honestly if I were looking for something like what you're looking for, I'd just save myself a bit of money and get a Wii instead because the Wii U's exclusive games look shitty. I totally would not use the extra money saved + buy an external HD to attach to it and save myself hundreds of dollars on games I wouldn't need to buy.

Also get Animal Crossing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1086

To clarify : Multiplayer being single console same TV situations.

I recently got D3 for xbox, was nice to have a multiplayer game me and the girlfriend could play without have to have at separate computers. I was originally looking at ps4 or XBone, but after thinking about the multiplayer aspect, as well as having more group fun oriented games......I'm thinking about just getting the Wii U.

Wii U has a lot of fun multiplayer games, as well as having a more casual fun setting to it. Even the single player games are something I think both of us will like more than some of the XBone/ps4. Also cheaper and already available, plus nintendo kicks ass.

I do plan on getting one of the new consoles (ps4 most likely) at some point, its just I'm looking at the multiplayer aspect to make an initial decision.

Basically Wii U -> Ps4 or Ps4 -> Wii U.

Please post opinions based on again two people looking to enjoy the same console, not on which one you think is best. I've had the biggest and the best consoles since I was like 4, Don't need an opinion on that. =)

and you get a handheld console

• Content Count:  5086

Honestly if I were looking for something like what you're looking for, I'd just save myself a bit of money and get a Wii instead because the Wii U's exclusive games look shitty. I totally would not use the extra money saved + buy an external HD to attach to it and save myself hundreds of dollars on games I wouldn't need to buy.

Also get Animal Crossing.

pls, i want to play cute game.

Reply to Thread