? servers

? players online

WTF happened to everyone?

• Content Count:  2167

So im checking up on the status of the SG WoT community. In the last 30 days we have only had 10 of 36 people active... and 2 of those are Haggard, and another two joined this week. So, if you are still active please let us know. A few of us, are trying hard to keep this afloat. If you have stopped playing, please say why. I am trying my best to get things rolling again. Of course if you have never been a part of SG WoT before just join the clan and start playing with us.

• Content Count:  623

grinding by yourself does get bored and since me and xoul were really the only ones with only tier 8's and higher it does get pretty bored. I am rebuilding my tower and ill give WoT a go again once i do.

Everyone bitching about grinding pls get@me

• Content Count:  2167

I mean when you get to the high tiers is a hard grind and it gets boring.

Your highest level tank is a 6 :p

grinding by yourself does get bored and since me and xoul were really the only ones with only tier 8's and higher it does get pretty bored. I am rebuilding my tower and ill give WoT a go again once i do.

Everyone bitching about grinding pls get@me

I would be happy to platoon with you.

BTW. join the SG WoT steam group and make an event when you want to get people on. That way you stand a better chance of people able to play with other people.

Edited by Kratos
3x post

Reply to Thread