45 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console are you getting?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • Both, because why not?
    • Neither, PC Master Gaming Race

PS4, Xbox One, Which are you getting?

• Content Count:  885

Now, almost four months later comes judgement day for both Microsoft and Sony. I was wondering if people were remotely considering buying either of the two and why.

My Opinion.

I personally have always been a PC / Gamecuber who only got an Xbox 360 with a bundle deal for my sister's laptop two years ago. Never bought Gold solely because all I played was Star Wars: Battlefront with my friends and never really needed online access seeing as how I could play all my online games on my all-too familiar PC. Now, I am actually interested in purchasing a next-gen console and am currently leading towards the PS4. With the differences in Microsoft's Gold and PS's + Services, the latter is easily the winner. It's also cheaper, which my Dunkin Donut salary will greatly appreciate. One thing I am bummed at is that the Xbox One exclusive title: Ryse looks pretty damn neat. Nonetheless, I still doubt that I'll play any FPS games on it. I'll save those for the ever present and always winning PC master race. The games I really want will probably be classic Madden and FIFA to play online. And I am also considering GTA V for PS4 because god knows when the PC release date will finally be. The Order: 1886, a PS4 exclusive looks pretty neat too, and is very much my style. And when Thief and Star Wars: Battlefront are finally released, I have a feeling they'll be worth the buy on PS4. Lastly, most of my friends are switching over to PS4 and I will finally be happy to game with them since literally no one I know games on PC. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents on the two and my choice.

Edited by Unnamed Newbie

• Content Count:  562

it quite depends, currently i have an xbox360 wich i am very happy with. no issues.

on the other hand i used to have an ps2 but i never got an ps3, due to i dont like the controller.

im not grabbing any at once. ima wait uintill a slimversion gets out

• Content Count:  885

it quite depends, currently i have an xbox360 wich i am very happy with. no issues.

on the other hand i used to have an ps2 but i never got an ps3, due to i dont like the controller.

im not grabbing any at once. ima wait uintill a slimversion gets out

the bigger the better :3

Gotta say though, this initial PS4 design is pretty nasty.

• Content Count:  51

I have had a PS3 for about 3 years now and I'm happy with it so if I do get a new system it would most likely be the PS4. I know more people generally own Xbox's which is the only thing that tempts me to purchase an Xbox One, but the PS4 is an overall better deal.

Reply to Thread