? servers

? players online

WCS?

• Content Count:  356

Have any of you guys ever thought of making a war craft server? I think it would make a good addition to SG and they're really fun. I don't see to many of them these days :/. the one I play is always populated but I generally don't like all the racism and ppl in the server (that's just me). let me know what you think :)

• Content Count:  3056

We were building one up at one point, I believe Bob and Jen were in charge of it(correct me if I'm wrong, most likely am). It went pretty well until the big source updated fucked everything over pretty good.

Not quite sure how the stance is towards it as of right now, it's definitely a fun gamemode if you can get a decently populated server.

• Content Count:  1086

Yeah Bob was running one like about a year ago, but i was only on it once. I enjoyed it cause it had it all the effects and stuff unlike most other WCS servers. I don't think it got that much advertisement for people to play it though.

• Content Count:  3056

Yeah Bob was running one like about a year ago, but i was only on it once. I enjoyed it cause it had it all the effects and stuff unlike most other WCS servers. I don't think it got that much advertisement for people to play it though.

IIRC it was never finished, so that's why it didn't get any advertisements. I really enjoyed playing around on it though, but if it's still buggy as fuck it's probably not worth looking into.

Reply to Thread