? servers

? players online

disable nominate and have random maps on map vote?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. disable nominate and have random maps on map vote?

• Yes
    • No!
    • I dont care

minigames suggestion

• Content Count:  939

No what i do suggest is make the previosly played maps take longer so u can renominate them until at least 6-7 maps.

That is just the same thing all over again, isn't it? People would just add another over-played map to the ongoing circle of maps hey play and the cycle will just start again. I do quite agree with the idea of random list of maps to vote from.

• Content Count:  3056

That is just the same thing all over again, isn't it? People would just add another over-played map to the ongoing circle of maps hey play and the cycle will just start again. I do quite agree with the idea of random list of maps to vote from.

Flaw is though, that the idea with random maps will most likely end up killing the servers at times, if there's only maps that no one plays coming up. Seen it happen before with our current system(map gets extended twice, and then no one has nominated anything).

Tbh, people want to play the overplayed maps, so why don't we let them? It should, after all, be our priority to please the crowd.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5063

NO! There are plenty maps we could remove since they never gets voted for and just suck. People would leave if those maps were chosen. Nomination gives people a choise to choose a map they like and stay on the server.

By removing most maps and just keep the popular once this could work. But i dont think many people would want this!

Reply to Thread