? servers

? players online

Scrim - Add and extra spot for a ringer.

• Content Count:  623

Simply adding an extra slot on the server, i think would help a lot of scrims go smoother due to randies leaving a lot and just sometimes people have to go.

A few issues that might arise that i thought are:

* If there are 11 people while teams are being picked, the person who doesnt get pick simply watches the scrim and gets put in if need but the same person cannot sit out 2 scrims in a row and must be picked last pick or not next scrim.

* Limit both teams to 5 so retards to try 6v5 bullshit when no admins are on.

There might be an issue with ghosting and the only solution i can think of is blocking specs from specing anyone but i think this would cause way more of an annoyance then it would good. I think we'd just have to watch out for ghosting like we do now, with some common sense.

Discuss.

• Content Count:  623

That only rarely happens when to people connect at the same time for the last spot, or that might be pugtv your thinking about.

Edited by Pyro

• Content Count:  1086

That only rarely happens when to people connect at the same time for the last spot, or that might be pugtv your thinking about.

Nah it was before pugtv. I remember we were in a scrim on season 5v5 full server, and then in the middle of the scrim Mind control or whoever just joins the scrim.

• Content Count:  11501

Nah it was before pugtv. I remember we were in a scrim on season 5v5 full server, and then in the middle of the scrim Mind control or whoever just joins the scrim.

There was a glitch with the steam update that auto set it at 11 slots and we couldn't change it at first. This issue has been rectified for awhile though

• Content Count:  660

i think pyros got a good idea, i see alot of other servers having 11 slots. I mean that doesnt mean that we should do it too, but it would be more good then bad

• Content Count:  2103

I cant think of many people who would be willing to just sit there and watch a scrim they may not get to play in. I dont see the real point in it, besides making whoever doesnt get picked feel like shit and leave lol

Reply to Thread