? servers

? players online

Special achievements and tags for Prison Break

• Content Count:  153

Just making a thread to request and expand upon XeNo's idea posted here. He suggested that we should add tags to PB like how the Surfskill server has. To use XeNo's examples, something like reaching X amount of kills as CT would award the "Warden" rank or getting X amount of kills as T would award the "Rebellion Leader" title. It would add another reason to keep people coming back to the server, as now people can aspire to achieve different ranks and show them off.

Something else that could spice up PB would be to add special achievements. Achievements designed specifically with PB in mind that could award bonus (or even negative) points to players, kind of like Deathrun and the Deathchievements. We could even tie it in with the aforementioned tags and award special tags to players that earn certain achievements or reach a certain number of achievements.

Granted this could lead to even more kill-whoring and try-harding, but I think the lure of expanding the PB playerbase could offset the negative drawbacks. We could also get creative with the requirements for tags or achievements and have more interesting stuff like having to get X amount of jihad kills, get X amount of knife kills as CT, or even getting killed by the map X amount of times (IE : dying to scout tower, soccer, that giant ball in vipinthemix pool).

Do note I know absolutely nothing when it comes to the technical aspect of the server so I'm not sure how creative we can even get with the achievements and tags or if it's even possible to add them at all, so forgive me if I'm being over zealous. I do think that if possible and approved that it would add a lot more variety to PB though, while also fostering a larger regular userbase.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  884

Terrorist Ranks

0-99 - Deadbeat

100-199 - Offender

200-499 - Criminal

500-999 - Inmate

1000-1999 - Shanker

2000-4999 - Mobster

5000-7499 - Rebel

7500-9999 - Shiv Master

10000-14999 - Jail King

15000-... - Rebellion Leader

Counter-Terrorist Ranks

0-99 - Recruit

100-199 - Watchman

200-499 - Jailer

500-999 - Guard

1000-1999 - Officer

2000-4999 - Police

5000-7499 - Enforcer

7500-9999 - Warden

10000-14999 - Ace

15000-... - Suppressor

meh

• Content Count:  3150

Soloxar automatically gain Rebillion King, nuff said

Sol is garbage. Go away newfag.

Also i dont see a problem with these.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  884

If we do this, I say we reset stats. I want to earn my way up, not start at wherever I'd be at.

Someone mentioned in the other thread that the kills didn't need to be connected to GameMe, so regardless of our current number of kills, shouldn't we be able to keep stats as is?

Granted, I know absolutely nothing about the technical side of things.

• Content Count:  3150

If we do this, I say we reset stats. I want to earn my way up, not start at wherever I'd be at.

I can't haz rebellion leader? :/

• Content Count:  623

Started from the...top and we still here?

Edit: Id be a Jail King and a Suppressor lulz.

Edited by Pyro

Reply to Thread