? players online

Arma 3 Wasteland Server  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Arma 3 Wasteland Server

• Fuck Yeah
    • No

Arma 3 Wasteland

• Content Count:  256

Gona keep this simple, can we get a Arma 3 Wasteland server plz. The arma 2 Wasteland server was fun as most people who played it would agree. So plz could we get one.

As dimitry says

"We had one for arma 2 so why not arma 3"

• Content Count:  490

We had a Wasteland server for arma 2, which i remember went really good til people grew tired of it, still after that it had some activity.

A server for Arma 3 would be a good way to bring in a lot of new people.

• Content Count:  159

I think this would be fun, especially with all the new content that was added in the recent beta release, and upcoming full release.

• Content Count:  4550

Depends on the cost of hosting one. The donation goal of $300 has been fine for the most part. We tend to go over it, and I tend to spend more than that. Regardless I'm not paying like another $200 or so for a dedi just for this. Our current dedi cannot really withstand an arma server given how much resources it took last time so it really depends there.

But I'm not against getting one if it's going to be popular. I'm just not forking out a ton for it without getting the money for it in the first place.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6804

Depends on the cost of hosting one. The donation goal of $300 has been fine for the most part. We tend to go over it, and I tend to spend more than that. Regardless I'm not paying like another $200 or so for a dedi just for this. Our current dedi cannot really withstand an arma server given how much resources it took last time so it really depends there.

But I'm not against getting one if it's going to be popular. I'm just not forking out a ton for it without getting the money for it in the first place.

Could have one added if we get a dedicated server to set some dayz standalone servers up when that comes out in the next 6 weeks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2947

Regardless I'm not paying like another $200 or so for a dedi just for this. Our current dedi cannot really withstand an arma server given how much resources it took last time so it really depends there.

Could we get rid of a dead server and replace it with wasteland?

im no server wiz but I think it takes a lot of space/data or whateva u call it to run and maintain a Arma server, just cause of the amount of ppl on a server and the size of maps. again thats a estimated (pro) guess.

Edited by matt

Reply to Thread